Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
    Idk whatís up with Trevathan but he need to pick it up he looks really slow out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevathan and Cohen are both dumb signings. Complete waste of resources

Especially Danny considering his age, and it's what 3 years of money essentially? Awful.

In regards to the Bears O. I feel like the game plans and overall flow has been tremendously improved over last year. We're just not talented enough to not capitalize on big plays. You cannot have 2 huge drops by Miller- one being a TD and then that fluky Arob pick just piled on.

I will say a lot of us might have to eat crow on Ifedi- he's looking solid and has made a difference up front. I love what they're doing with Robinson... Mooney looks like a steal. There are bright spots to point too.

Unfortunately, I still believe Mitch's lack of IQ in this offense, along with decision making at times hinders us more than a lot of us realize.

I meant I love what they're doing with CPat.

Oh and Quinn stays has a lot of juice left. Hopefully we can get 2 years of elite rushing.

I noticed Quinn's snap were super limited today, but when he played it was a huge difference. I'm done with Nichols experiment as our starting nose tackle. He's a rotation guy, sign Snacks already.

Cam looked a lot like mvp cam tonight

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Especially Danny considering his age, and it's what 3 years of money essentially? Awful.

In regards to the Bears O. I feel like the game plans and overall flow has been tremendously improved over last year. We're just not talented enough to not capitalize on big plays. You cannot have 2 huge drops by Miller- one being a TD and then that fluky Arob pick just piled on.

I will say a lot of us might have to eat crow on Ifedi- he's looking solid and has made a difference up front. I love what they're doing with Robinson... Mooney looks like a steal. There are bright spots to point too.

Unfortunately, I still believe Mitch's lack of IQ in this offense, along with decision making at times hinders us more than a lot of us realize.
    Agreed with a lot of that, although I think Nagy has done a great job of taking away a lot of the things Mitch showed he just wasnít capable of doing last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Im ready to move on from Mitch.... I know some wont like that. But he was supposed to be really good in these 1st two games and just hasnt been. Yes Miller droped a TD.... and no i wont exactly blame him on that allen Robinson Jump ball pick.... But he played 3 really poor quarters in week 1 and 2 this game IMO.

IDK.. Maybe i should feel better after a win.... Maybe i should feel good about being 2-0.... But we barely seemed to squeeze out 2 wins vs 2 terrible teams. Do we really feel like we are on the packers level right now. Something has to change.... the D doesnt feel like its improved from last year much if at all. And the offense has looked Great for 1 quarter.... Average for 2.... and Bellow average for 5.

And Looking at the next game.... Realistically how many points does the current D hold Atlanta to. 25..... 30..... Am i the only one with Little faith that we can legitimately expect our offense to put up 28-33 points. Even against the Falcons terrible D.

We barely beat a Lions team with their best receiver out. By 4 points and on a Drop.

We beat the Giants with Sequan who is really their only weapon Hurt for Nearly 3 full quarters (2 quarters 14 minutes and 52 seconds if you want to be technical )

I just really dont feel good. And maybe im wrong and things just start to click. The defense gets better with healthy. But we also could be considered extremely lucky so far too. We have had NO Major injuries. We have had 2 of the easiest teams of the year. IDK. I feel like a debbie downer here but we could so easily be 0-2 right now the way we have played.

No one is pounding their chests saying the bears are an elite team right now. Putting Foles in doesnít change the issues we have with pass protection, dropping balls, kicking and defensive playcalling. Mitch hasnít been great, but heís been playing better than he has in the past. If the defense takes the next step with guys like Mack, Quinn and Hicks being 100%, yes, we can compete with GB for the division.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast