Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Week 2 (Home Opener) : Giants (0-1) @ Bears (1-0) | 12 pm CT | FOX

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    The irony is, he does seem genuinely difficult to tackle, he's just more afraid of contact than any RB I can recall in recent memory, or at least he sure runs like he is.
    100% this. Heís by far the most scared runner in the league. I havenít seen another RB avoid contact that woulda gained us 6-8 yards, to go backwards and get us a 2-3 yard carry out of bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Funny because he's a good blocker, and he'd be much better if he just ran north and south. Too much dancing last year
    Plus he has the quickness to turn it up north to south easily. Defensive players expect him to just run sideline to sideline. If he turned it up he could get by a lot of dudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be an issue to pay ARob that.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a contract negotiation. Usually tedious enough during normal times, probably a bit tougher when the cap is decreasing. Itís like people forget how contract negotiations work.

Its neither here nor there but we really shouldn't have extended a 30 year old non playmaking LB when we had his ascending replacement in already in tow. This move is really starting to bug me.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Its neither here nor there but we really shouldn't have extended a 30 year old non playmaking LB when we had his ascending replacement in already in tow. This move is really starting to bug me.
    Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us too badly

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Yeah. This is a case where leadership and intangibles took precedent over projected production. Trevathan looked terrible. PFF gave him a grade of 20. 20!!! Lol

Said it then and I'll say it again... you don't pay significant dollars at lesser positions. You have Roquan. No justifiable reason to pay Danny what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Said it then and I'll say it again... you don't pay significant dollars at lesser positions. You have Roquan. No justifiable reason to pay Danny what they did.
    For sure.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Shouldn't be an issue to pay ARob that.
    IF we were not in projected cap hell next year I would agree. that potential 35 mil missing form the books next year is likely what is holding it up.

At this point until we know more its exactly what I figured. Bears cant offer him league value with the Cap situation the way it is. If the Cap turns out to be higher it obviously becomes easier to pay him.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    ? are you refering to Kwit? Because Danny Came at a steal for us.

Seem like your refering to Roquan... But we still need two quality linebackers in a 3/4.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    ? are you refering to Kwit? Because Danny Came at a steal for us.

Seem like your refering to Roquan... But we still need two quality linebackers in a 3/4.
    What about KPL?

How is Danny a steal? Letís ignore the fact that he looked absolutely terrible last Sunday. Maybe he bounces back, or maybe heís on the decline. I would have preferred a cheaper and higher upside option

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast