Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 481 to 490 of 490
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    45,171
    Nothing hes ever done shows a top 10 ceiling. Be happy with top 25 or 30.

    I thought route running was to be his strength too.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,565
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Nothing hes ever done shows a top 10 ceiling. Be happy with top 25 or 30.

    I thought route running was to be his strength too.
    I disagree. His second half last year was impressive.


    I feel like he's flashed elite talent here and there.

    And , you know, I'm basically a scout
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 09-22-2020 at 02:33 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,214
    According to Nagy, miller ran the wrong route on Mitch’s incompletion on the sideline that miller should have caught, which still seems to be a common theme for him.

    I don’t think he’s a bad player, but not someone you trade up for in the 2nd. As it stands right now, I wouldn’t bring him back unless he stops the mental errors and catches the ball more consistently.

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,579
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    According to Nagy, miller ran the wrong route on Mitch’s incompletion on the sideline that miller should have caught, which still seems to be a common theme for him.

    I don’t think he’s a bad player, but not someone you trade up for in the 2nd. As it stands right now, I wouldn’t bring him back unless he stops the mental errors and catches the ball more consistently.
    I'll say this, I'd rather have paid him then Cohen

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,214
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'll say this, I'd rather have paid him then Cohen
    I agree with that. Cohen is beyond replaceable. He's a gadget player who still can't figure out punt returns.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,565
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    According to Nagy, miller ran the wrong route on Mitch’s incompletion on the sideline that miller should have caught, which still seems to be a common theme for him.

    I don’t think he’s a bad player, but not someone you trade up for in the 2nd. As it stands right now, I wouldn’t bring him back unless he stops the mental errors and catches the ball more consistently.
    He's a low IQ player. You can't have your QB (Mitch) AND your RB (Cohen) ....and your WR (Miller) all be low iq players. such a recipe for disaster.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,214
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He's a low IQ player. You can't have your QB (Mitch) AND your RB (Cohen) ....and your WR (Miller) all be low iq players. such a recipe for disaster.
    What do you mean you can't ? They're all basically starters on the Bears. Get with the program, blams.

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,565
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What do you mean you can't ? They're all basically starters on the Bears. Get with the program, blams.
    Well cohen is the 2nd rb (

    Miller is the 2nd wr (starter)

    Mitch is the 1st qb



    So yeah thats not good haha. Puts too much pressure on nagy, or any coach for that matter lol


    I guess I did come off kinda goofy there


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'll say this, I'd rather have paid him then Cohen
    Totally agree!!!

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,565
    Locking this IGT

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •