Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol come on, man. lighten up.
    Put some god damn respek on it!

Been listening to a few analysts talk about the rams and chiefs. Both upper tier offenses with upper tier offensive coaches. And what they had in common is because of no preseason/shortened offseason both teams decided to SHORTEN THE FIELD. Not trusting protection they both decided to kinda keep things quicker until the offensive line could get some more time together

Someone needs to explain to me why the eagles starting 2 rookies lol against a potent pass rush. And btw not even like 2 rookies that were 1st and 2nd round picks. Why the hell were we launching deep balls like we were the Dante culpepper Minnesota vikings

As if randy moss was running up the sideline

Absurd. I really hope the eagles play smarter. The line and wentz are both catching a ton of criticism and some of it is justified

But you drafted WRs that all yes have speed but were also known for YAC. They were known for being good with the ball in their hands. All of them are quick in and out of breaks. Get them the ball quickly. Thatís not even talking about guys like Ertz and goedert who are borderline geniuses of the short game. They get open quick and catch everything

The longer I think about it the more mindblowing it is lol. Wanna beat the rams? Earn the deep ball. Play efficiently. Stop calling plays as if we have 32 year old Peters, kelce, brooks and Johnson

The Philadelphia Eagles issued their first official injury report on Wednesday in advance of their Week 2 game against the Los Angeles Rams. Thereís actually some positive news!

Derek Barnett, Lane Johnson, and Miles Sanders were all FULL PARTICIPANTS. These three starters are all on track to play on Sunday after missing Week 1. Good news for the Birds.

Barnett returning helps to offset the loss of Vinny Curry, who was recently placed on injured reserve.

Johnson returning gives the offensive line a boost as he takes back over at right tackle. The Eagles could look to replace Nate Herbig with Jack Driscoll at right guard but it was the former who took first team reps on Wednesday.

Sanders returning figures to give the Eaglesí offense a much-needed spark. Heís obviously a weapon as both a runner and a pass catcher. Oh, and his pass protection ability could come in handy.

Javon Hargrave and Jason Peters were LIMITED PARTICIPANTS.

Hargrave clearly still isnít 100% but itís good to see him back after he missed all of training camp and last week. It remains to be seen if the Eaglesí big ticket free agency acquisition will be able to play in Week 2. This limited participation could signal heíll be back by Week 3 at the latest.

Not great to see Peters pop up on the injury report; the Eagles have enough offensive line injuries as it is. I imagine the 38.5-year-old will play this week but his situation will be one to monitor. If he has to miss time, we could see Jordan Mailata take his place.

Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, DeSean Jackson, and Alshon Jeffery DID NOT PRACTICE.

Cox got a rest day after posting two tackles and no other stats in Week 1.

Graham is in the NFLís concussion protocol after suffering a head injury in Week 1. He was seen watching practice, which could be a sign heíll be cleared in time to play on Sunday.

Jackson wasnít seen at practice. The team said it was a ďplanned rest dayĒ for him. Jackson curiously didnít look to be 100% in Week 1 but he insisted heís doing fine. Jackson is reportedly pushing to have a bigger role in Week 2.

Jeffery reportedly ďisnít expected to ready until October at the earliest.Ē The Eaglesí first October game is in Week 4.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES INJURY REPORT (WEDNESDAY)
    DID NOT PARTICIPATE

DT Fletcher Cox (not injury related - rest)
    DE Brandon Graham (concussion)
    WR DeSean Jackson (not injury related - rest)
    WR Alshon Jeffery (foot)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

DT Javon Hargrave (pectoral, hamstring)
    OT Jason Peters (knee)

FULL PARTICIPATION

DE Derek Barnett (hamstring)
    OT Lane Johnson (ankle)
    RB Miles Sanders (hamstring)
    Per BGN

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Been listening to a few analysts talk about the rams and chiefs. Both upper tier offenses with upper tier offensive coaches. And what they had in common is because of no preseason/shortened offseason both teams decided to SHORTEN THE FIELD. Not trusting protection they both decided to kinda keep things quicker until the offensive line could get some more time together

Someone needs to explain to me why the eagles starting 2 rookies lol against a potent pass rush. And btw not even like 2 rookies that were 1st and 2nd round picks. Why the hell were we launching deep balls like we were the Dante culpepper Minnesota vikings

As if randy moss was running up the sideline

Absurd. I really hope the eagles play smarter. The line and wentz are both catching a ton of criticism and some of it is justified

But you drafted WRs that all yes have speed but were also known for YAC. They were known for being good with the ball in their hands. All of them are quick in and out of breaks. Get them the ball quickly. Thatís not even talking about guys like Ertz and goedert who are borderline geniuses of the short game. They get open quick and catch everything

The longer I think about it the more mindblowing it is lol. Wanna beat the rams? Earn the deep ball. Play efficiently. Stop calling plays as if we have 32 year old Peters, kelce, brooks and Johnson
    I know they were trying to test things with jackson and regear and then Wentz with the deep ball, but agreed, shouldíve just used what won them games at the end of last season.

Utilized Scott in the screens, yeah the TEs had theirs but more middle of the field stuff and managing up the field.

Wentz tries way too hard at in opportune times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Video of Reagor slowing down on the overthrow, looks like Wentz made a perfect throw.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Video of Reagor slowing down on the overthrow, looks like Wentz made a perfect throw.
    Yeah I saw that too.

Also something I saw was that the 55 yard pass to reagor had the most air yards of any QB completion in week 1 and that one overthrow where reagor slowed down woulda been even more air yards if it was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I know they were trying to test things with jackson and regear and then Wentz with the deep ball, but agreed, shouldíve just used what won them games at the end of last season.

Utilized Scott in the screens, yeah the TEs had theirs but more middle of the field stuff and managing up the field.

Wentz tries way too hard at in opportune times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just think Doug tries to hit too many homeruns. Until the line has some time to gel he needs to call the game like foles is in, or as if the WRs arenít talented

The line even with lane back needs a few games to get into the swing

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís not you, itís me.

They love me.

Iím a big deal.

Facts of life...

I hate the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I hate the cowboys.
    Facts of life...

Lane said he wonít be 100% but will play Sunday.

Week 2 2020 Rams @ Eagles

Brandon graham is back at practice. I hope they are being careful there because concussions are no joke..

Also sounds like miles is practicing in full and should play the rams

Who is Slay going to cover Kupp or Woods? My guess is Woods.

I have a good feeling about this game. Not thrilled that lane is playing whilst not being 100% buuut It will help.

I think wentz bounces back and bounces back big time. I think the WRs shine, and I think miles sanders shows how much he was missed last week. Will say though

A bit concerned with Scott and clement. I like Scott as a piece. But he really should be a 3rd back. Heís good for like 5-8 touches. I think he showed last week as a primary back heís not that guy. Good to toss the ball to and run a few times for a spark. I do think he deserves to be involved. But I think sanders canít be the only guy whoís a trusted RB

Free agent Devonta Freeman is visiting with the Eagles on Friday.

It's the first time we've heard from Freeman since he left the Jaguars' facilities without a contract prior to Week 1. Miles Sanders was a full participant in practice throughout the week, so this is likely nothing more than the team doing its due diligence for potential depth. Freeman's visits have increased since shedding his former representation for Drew Rosenhaus.
    Looks like some smoke starting to turn into fire?? Call me crazy, but I think Freeman still has some left in the tank to upgrade our backfield. He had that injury in 2018 and then a down year coming off of it with the young Falcons offensive line. Seems like an upgrade over Scott as a pure runner and offers receiving chops if the price is right (non-guaranteed after Week 1).

Doesn't hurt to add a vet for Sanders to learn from and keep fresh for the long run too

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast