0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Hold on lol

If the Bucks can't get a better offer, then ok for the trade you posted; but I don't see Houston doing that trade sending out Westbrook.
    Why not? If Morey is still around he will prolly still want the 4-out/5-out approach and Brooke gives that without sacrificing size/defense/rebounding. Bledsoe can approximate RWB but gives them better defense.

Dont know why Milwaukee sends out Giannis for that tho

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He acts like the ECF is this terrible purgatory, most teams would kill to have that as their floor every season, especially with such a young nucleus.
    But when you do it 3 yrs in a row something has to go wrong. Even if they were to make it and lose to LA at least its better then not making it at all.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Why not? If Morey is still around he will prolly still want the 4-out/5-out approach and Brooke gives that without sacrificing size/defense/rebounding. Bledsoe can approximate RWB but gives them better defense.
    I believe if the Rockets trade Westbrook, they would want some draft assets back & a young player or 2. I like Lopez as well, but for what they traded to get Westbrook, I don't see that as the value they are looking for.

Below is an insane trade scenario...

Jake Rogers of NBA Analysis Network has suggested how the Heat can land Houston Rockets guard Russell Westbrook this offseason.

To do so, the Heat would have to part ways with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Andre Iguodala, Kelly Olynyk, and send a 2020 first-round pick, and a 2022 first-round pick to the Rockets, something that Rogers believes can be beneficial for both teams.
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/09/28...kbuster-trade/
    The reason I posted that is because Houston would want either draft picks & or young talented assets.

But once again, insane trade that Miami would NEVER do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Dont know why Milwaukee sends out Giannis for that tho
    1yr left on Giannis contract, how much value do you believe they can realistically get?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960