• Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I believe they go after Giannis or Beal this off season.

The Nets are coming.
    They likely just being it back and add a vet big and a shooter off the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami fans Already out in the street celebrating with pots and pans smh.

Jobs not finished

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    They likely just being it back and add a vet big and a shooter off the bench.

Stop it

Man,I just want to say watching this series, my appreciation for Jaylen Brown has grown 100%. This guy is a beast.

He just needs to work on handling the ball, being able to make plays for others and watch out. Such a smart player, great defender.

Stop it
    Why would they blow it up lol? They need some quality vets to help bring along Tatum/Brown. They donít need to reinvent the wheel here. They are very good when healthy. Then just need to tweak this roster, not blow it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You do realize the league is gonna favor LA plus Stevens needs to go this guy is stuck in eastern conference finals purgatory.
    Lulz

We were the more talented team up top but roster not filled out for a championship team.

Brad got out-coached but heís not a bad coach or to blame. I think it says more of how great a coach Spo is.

We need a better starting big, could try to get Turner from Indy or sign a vet like Tristan/Ibaka

Need some veterans leadership off the bench to help these young guys. Literally had 7 rookies on the roster and only 3 players with more than 5 years nba experience.

This roster isnít built to win now but weíve been late in the playoffs every year! Scary to thing if the core sticks together and some pieces are added. DA got some work this off-season for sure....3 more firsts I definitely donít want to see another rookie parade this season. All in all great year for the team and big leaps for Brown Tatum and even Smart on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lulz
    Must be rough being a Celtics fan. I wouldn't know though, I'm just a Pistons fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Why would they blow it up lol? They need some quality vets to help bring along Tatum/Brown. They donít need to reinvent the wheel here. They are very good when healthy. Then just need to tweak this roster, not blow it up.
    I'm thinking the Nets will be really tough next upcoming season, and small tweaks isn't going to help. Also I know most posters will disagree, but I really believe if Simmons wasn't injured, the 76ers would have beaten Boston (but i could be wrong).

HEAT, 76ers, & Bucks should get better, & I don't see your front office taking that lightly.

Healthy KD & Kyrie on a nice Nets roster. This is why Giannis will leave unless the Bucks can some how get a true number 2, or an offensive scoring machine.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Man,I just want to say watching this series, my appreciation for Jaylen Brown has grown 100%. This guy is a beast.

He just needs to work on handling the ball, being able to make plays for others and watch out. Such a smart player, great defender.
    #Facts

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

I'm thinking the Nets will be really tough next upcoming season, and small tweaks isn't going to help. Also I know most posters will disagree, but I really believe if Simmons wasn't injured, the 76ers would have beaten Boston (but i could be wrong).

HEAT, 76ers, & Bucks should get better, & I don't see your front office taking that lightly.

Healthy KD & Kyrie on a nice Nets roster. This is why Giannis will leave unless the Bucks can some how get a true number 2, or an offensive scoring machine.

#Facts
    Yes, all those team should be better. Why dont you think the Cs can get better?

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Must be rough being a Celtics fan. I wouldn't know though, I'm just a Pistons fan.
    He acts like the ECF is this terrible purgatory, most teams would kill to have that as their floor every season, especially with such a young nucleus.

I've been trying to point out how the C's can get better, but you want them to stay basically the same. Bucks will try to add an All Star level player.

Miami will try to add Victor this offseason (because he is apart of their Giannis plans).

76ers will try to trade Harris, Horford, & whatever assets to allow their roster to be more compatible.

Bucks will do whatever they have to do this offseason. If that means doing what Miami was reported to be trying to do last off season; by trading for Beal & Wall(crazy contract). I can see the Bucks being that dramatic.

So all i am saying, I can see Boston doing more then just adding a couple of vets for their bench. Maybe a sign & trade with Hayward...etc

lol just went onto youtube, 1st video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBIF...rtingLogically