Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Will Advance to the NBA Finals & In How Many Games

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celtics in 4

    0 0%
  • Celtics in 5

    0 0%
  • Celtics in 6

    2 18.18%
  • Celtics in 7

    3 27.27%
  • Heat in 4

    1 9.09%
  • Heat in 5

    0 0%
  • Heat in 6

    4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

    1 9.09%
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 888
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Switched to the defense youve been using all playoffs and come back from 13 down
    That was my thought too, Spo even seemed annoyed by the question lol

    Heat have enough good defenders to play man.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,233

    2020 Eastern Conference Finals: (3) Boston Celtics vs (5) Miami Heat

    Stevens needs to shorten the bench. Heat got going when bench guys came in. Wanamaker got 10 freaking minutes and was god awful. Not sure why Stevens is pulling a Budenholzer and going 10 deep. The starters are outplaying the Miami starters. Shorten rotation and let the starters do their thing. I guess this is where not having Hayward hurts a lot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PAOboston; 09-15-2020 at 07:48 PM.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Stevens needs to shorten the bench. Heat got going when bench guys came in. Wanamaker got 10 freaking minutes and was god awful. Not sure why Stevens is pulling a Budenholzer and going 10 deep. The starters are outplaying the Miami starters. Shorten rotation and let the starters do their thing. I guess this is where not having Hayward hurts a lot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He had 9 points at least lol

    I agree it should be shorter but dudes gonna get gassed chasing Miami's shooters.

    Heat can go 10 deep, it's a strength of theirs.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He had 9 points at least lol

    I agree it should be shorter but dudes gonna get gassed chasing Miami's shooters.

    Heat can go 10 deep, it's a strength of theirs.
    9 points in 10 mins but a team worst -11. Thatís awful lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Iím done with the ****ing zone, we should be going into the half with a lead.

    Jae is a garbage free throw shooter thank god heís been elite from 3.

    Dragic is destroying Kemba, we need that to hold up.

    Bam I need something from you.
    Dragon is a bad dude. I remember the first time I saw him play in Phx. I was like holy **** they got another skinny white guy that can do this. I thought he would blow up on the Heat but he struggled next to Wade.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    9 points in 10 mins but a team worst -11. Thatís awful lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed.

    Just hard because he's the only other guard.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Theyíre bullying Kemba. Have to keep attacking him n

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Dragon is a bad dude. I remember the first time I saw him play in Phx. I was like holy **** they got another skinny white guy that can do this. I thought he would blow up on the Heat but he struggled next to Wade.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heís having his Wade 2016 playoffs throwback performance in this postseason.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,560

    2020 Eastern Conference Finals: (3) Boston Celtics vs (5) Miami Heat

    Has Kemba been hurt at all? He hasnít looked himself in the games Iíve seen. Not dynamic at all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Has Kemba been hurt at all? He hasnít looked himself in the games Iíve seen. Not dynamic at all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heís had knee issues the past few months. His shooting is just so off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    4,546
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Has Kemba been hurt at all? He hasnít looked himself in the games Iíve seen. Not dynamic at all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He had a lower extremity injury, idk if he ever healed all the way. This series was going to be tough for him regardless.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,560
    Herro is going to grow into a very good offensive player. He is long and tricky. A little upper body strength is really going to help him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,560
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He had a lower extremity injury, idk if he ever healed all the way. This series was going to be tough for him regardless.
    Rough or not I expect him to look fast. He doesnít look himself to me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,988
    Marcus Smart shouldíve been MVP it looks like.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,560
    ****** call on the and 1 for Smart.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •