• Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Brown on Butler and Smart on Dragic. Kemba will be on Robinson. Theis on Bam. That being said, I do think Cs will probably give Butler different looks and Iíd say both team will switch the heck of of screens this series.

Will be curious to see if Stevens continues with the shortened rotation. Miami has depth but if Stevens runs the starters out for like 38-40 mins, thatís going to cause some mismatch issues for the Heat, especially if/when Hayward comes back (healthy).

I would say Bam vs Theis is an X factor matchup imo. I like Bam but he doesnít strike me as a me first guy. Seems like his first reaction is to help facilitate the get his own shot. Theis is a good defender but not as quick as Bam. Think the Cs switch up and try to put Bam in a situation to create his own shot which is not his strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those are the matchups I was thinking/hoping for honestly. I was wanting Kemba on Robinson, heís too short to really effect the jumper and heís going to have a real tough time fight over all the screens and keeping up with Robinson. Bucks swarmed him last series, Iím thinking he may get freed up some in this one.

As for Bam weíll see. If heís not playing how he did our last game against you all Iíll be very disappointed in his mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Weíll see brother, if heís aggressive like he was last time we played them weíre going to have a really good shot at this.

I would say theyíre definitely more top heavy but weíre deeper, our bench is better. We have 2 of the top 3 guys though. I like our chances and like you said our shooters have balls.

Trust me Iím worried about Kemba lol he drove me nuts in 2016 when we went against him but looking back his numbers werenít even that impressive, I think he may have just went off the last few games. Him and Dragic are planing basically identical in these playoffs Dragic has just been more efficient shooting.

Tatum has shot the best from 3 in the playoffs on high volume but after that we have the next 4 and all are shooting about 40%. We need to stay hot.
    This may be trud, idk but I'd say Celtics have 3 of the top 5 or 4 of the top 6, all 6 being lumped pretty close together.

I don't feel like this series has anyone head and shoulders above the competition.

Boston was drafting Herro the very next pick in last years draft if we didnít take him. Iím glad we made the right decision (I was pissed at the time lol).

For game 1, from Miami perspective, they havenít played in a week. Rust/timing might be an issue to start off the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going to be another barnburner series for Boston

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    This may be trud, idk but I'd say Celtics have 3 of the top 5 or 4 of the top 6, all 6 being lumped pretty close together.

I don't feel like this series has anyone head and shoulders above the competition.
    Yea I agree which is why I think while we have the best and 3rd best player (as of right now) I still believe theyíre more top heavy.

Good luck Celtics fans, letís all hope for a good hard Miami victory in this series to gear them up for the finals! You guys seem cool unlike the bucks fans on here haha.

The way I see it right now, weíre playing with house money. A year or 2 ahead of schedule so I canít really be mad with the outcome, that being said I obviously really want to win it all.

That's interesting, they just said the Heat play zone on 20% of the possessions this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That's interesting, they just said the Heat play zone on 20% of the possessions this season.
    Like the season as whole? That doesnít seem right to me, we were playing zone for entire games when Meyers was starting. Maybe Iím wrong though

Like the season as whole? That doesnít seem right to me, we were playing zone for entire games when Meyers was starting. Maybe Iím wrong though
    I coulda heard wrong but that's what i thought they said.

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/03/...-zone-defenses

Good article, doesn't give percentages tho.

I like how much respect these 2 teams have for each other.

Stevens says weíre the closest heís seen to the Warriors.

Jimmy says we have to play perfect to beat them.

Stevens might be the biggest Spo fan there is.

Robinson showing how green he is, early here.

Definitely playing like a team thatís had a week off

I like how much respect these 2 teams have for each other.

Stevens says weíre the closest heís seen to the Warriors.

Jimmy says we have to play perfect to beat them.

Stevens might be the biggest Spo fan there is.
    Both teams are very similar. Build from the ground up with a good signing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast