1 9.09%
  • Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Semi Ojeleye is just not playable offensively. Itís 5 on 4. Hopefully Hayward can come back and take his minutes. He only played 8 tonight but thatís 8 minutes weíll have a capable offensive player out there.

Wanamaker played 24 which is too much. Be nice to cut that by about 5. Now weíre up to 13 minutes for Hayward.

With how Miami runs you probably need to drop minutes. They donít plays anyone over 35 for example. So if Hayward can take 4 of Tatums minutes he goes from 41 to 37. Drop Brown from 39 to 35 and Smart from 37 to 35. Thatís 8 more minutes for Hayward to take between all that so up to 21.

Theis/Kanter/Grant player combined 51. That means 3 minutes Grant was at PF... we need to play smaller, so give Hayward those 3. Now up to 24.

Hopefully Hayward ankle is well enough to just bring that off the bench. Be a capable spot up shooter and passable defender. If he can just do that, I think itíd be a huge help.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Thats a crazy layoff. I don't like it.
    Yea thatís dumb, nba needs Hayward back tho
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

<a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I think this Heat team exposed them. Who blows 20 and 17 point leads? If anything you keep adding to it not give it away.
    Buckets homie!

Wtf!!

A 17 and 14 point lead ain't what it used to be 7-8 years ago. It damn sure ain't what it was in the 90's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Itís their body language. It doesnít scream letís win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is what I see as well. Tatum is just down you can see it. They all getting frustrated. Thin skin team just not their time

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Thatís a nice story but the reporter saying he let his teammates come in and grab the delicious food makes him sound like a 10 year old with a Jimmy Butler poster in his room lol. It read like a parody account haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    This is what I see as well. Tatum is just down you can see it. They all getting frustrated. Thin skin team just not their time

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Tatum spends all his time whining that he doesnít get enough calls at the rim. And honestly I think he has a point. I get it. But you gotta ****ing play man. Have a conversation with the ref on dead balls. Ask Brad/Ainge to send some video to the league post game. Just man the **** up during actual gameplay. A red has never changed his mind on a call from 2 minutes ago because you kept complaining. And letís be honest, you whining and yelling at a guy probably doesnít make him like you much or want to help you out on the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Thats a crazy layoff. I don't like it.
    It's just so they can try to let the WCF catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's just so they can try to let the WCF catch up.
    I donít get why they didnít just delay the start of it then.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I canít stress enough how awful Tatum on court demeanor is. Heís obviously great and you really have no choice but to hope he grows out of it but he could very easily grow into more of a James Harden/Paul George type of Star where something is just missing.
    Thatís why I asked back in our series about the calls thing. He seems like heís more concerned with being a superstar than playing like one. I really seems like thereís at least one play a half where he gives up an easy fast break or easy bucket because heís too busy complaining about the lack of a call.

And when I brought it up before it was dismissed as ďhe needs to do that because he doesnít get callsĒ. I disagree. Your coach will go to bat for you if itís that bad. I feel like a lot of the ones he complains about would have been some iffy calls anyways, especially when I watch Stevens and he doesnít entirely react at times.

Tatum spends all his time whining that he doesnít get enough calls at the rim. And honestly I think he has a point. I get it. But you gotta ****ing play man. Have a conversation with the ref on dead balls. Ask Brad/Ainge to send some video to the league post game. Just man the **** up during actual gameplay. A red has never changed his mind on a call from 2 minutes ago because you kept complaining. And letís be honest, you whining and yelling at a guy probably doesnít make him like you much or want to help you out on the next one.
    This isnít the time but what would be good for Tatum to get two quick Tís some game. IMO he doesnít get T-Ed up all that often for all the talking back to refs he does. I think getting ejected from a game early next season might actually be good for him.

Tatum is playing in a skirt. He had 11 FTs and probably felt he was due 10 more.

Honestly if they were smart they would run more action for Brown so that Tatum isn't constantly crying when it's not called a foul if he misses on a drive.

8/24/2

I donít get why they didnít just delay the start of it then.
    Just so Miami wasn't off for like 2 weeks in between games, i suppose.

Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast