1 9.09%
  • Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Herro was the answer to Boston’s adjustment. Herro got to the rim and ran amazing thru screen plays against some of the best defenders in the whole NBA. That deep 3 on Smart was just a heat check that went in. Miami needs that guy to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Short answer yes, slightly longer answer yes because you had them barely making the playoffs and we’re talking crazy all season and now you’re trying to back track because you made a fool of yourself.
    go show me where i had them barely making the playoffs... i am pretty sure i had them 4th or 5th... now you are making stuff up wade and making a fool out of yourself. Keep trying though.

Celtics will force a game 6 on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I want to credit Herro for a fantastic game 4 performance as well as the biggest reason for why the Heat won... but I don't want to be accused of being a racist because Herro is White.
    You can be so ****ing insufferable.

2020 Eastern Conference Finals: (3) Boston Celtics vs (5) Miami Heat

Tyler also hit a Mark Price one legged running jump shot off glass from about 17 feet. That shot is so ****ing hard to make and is a weapon.
    Last edited by ewing; 09-25-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I love Tatum and he’s still young and so much potential and etc etc etc but he wants to wear purple shoes and talk about how he idolizes Kobe all the time I better see some Mamba mentality from him tonight!! I wanna see him put the team on his back and drop a 40 piece tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I love Tatum and he’s still young and so much potential and etc etc etc but he wants to wear purple shoes and talk about how he idolizes Kobe all the time I better see some Mamba mentality from him tonight!! I wanna see him put the team on his back and drop a 40 piece tonight!!!
    I need to see Jimmy earn his max contract then along with Iguodala that overpriced extension he got and they both need to do everything to make sure this doesn't happen.

If Celtics win it better be Wanamaker or Hayward or Smart hitting 5+ threes, or something that was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    go show me where i had them barely making the playoffs... i am pretty sure i had them 4th or 5th... now you are making stuff up wade and making a fool out of yourself. Keep trying though.
    Yea let me dig through every thread searching for it, good idea buckalis. We both know it and we both know you were talking so much **** during the season. How’s that crow taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You can be so ****ing insufferable.
    Hey now, he’s clearly a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I need to see Jimmy earn his max contract then along with Iguodala that overpriced extension he got and they both need to do everything to make sure this doesn't happen.

If Celtics win it better be Wanamaker or Hayward or Smart hitting 5+ threes, or something that was unexpected.
    I think Jimmy's earned it, he brought the attitude to the team and its been paying off. Iggy.....idk lol

if the Celtics are going to win tonight Tatum needs to play the whole game like he did in the second half of last game and Smart needs to hit some shots

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Thus far Jimmy is a fantastic signing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

These two teams look evenly matched and yet some how the Heat have a chance to win this in 5.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    These two teams look evenly matched and yet some how the Heat have a chance to win this in 5.

The Celtics are much more talented individually outside of center, but the Heat are a better team and play nowhere as sloppy. That's been the big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    The Celtics are much more talented individually outside of center, but the Heat are a better team and play nowhere as sloppy. That's been the big difference.
    I feel like they have just closed better. The Heat could have been down in this series at this point just as easily.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

The Heat have the Raptors to thank for the blueprint, imo.

Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast