• Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Get out of here with that ****. They tried their ****ing best to give that one to yíall at the end.
    Best to lose games
    Best to blow 10+ digit leads
    Best to choke games away
    Yeah If thatís what trying their best means I guess your right. They will probably do this same crap next year get to the ECF probably and repeat the same outcome.

I call it the Tom Brady Curse before he came into the league Boston teams couldnít win anything then he gets drafted by NE & Boston teams start winning. Now that heís gone Boston seems teams seem to either not make the POs like the Red Sox get blown out like the Bruins to Tampa and now the 3rd seed Celtics are on the verge to losing to the 5th seed Heat. And does anyone else see the pattern here? Brady moves to Tampa the Rays win the AL East make the playoffs, Tampa is hosting SB 55 and the Lighting are in the Stanley Cup.
    I know thereís no NBA team in Tampa but this canít be a coincidence.

This Herro kid is a treat. He looks just like my 13 year old nephew but man, heís fun to watch.

Tyler Herro is a bad man with no fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao you get so mad.... i will be jealous when you win a title which isnt happening anytime soon. You better hope the nuggets win or the guy that got your team 2 of its 3 titles is clapping them cheeks.
    Lol. Your team got swept in the first round by the same team Miami is up 3-1 against now in the ECF and 1 win away from the Finals with this "James" Butler guy who refused to re-sign with a bum organization. Let's be serious, you're salty and jealous now. 😂

If Philly got to the Finals, win or lose, you'd be trolling The Process up and down the whole internet. Go sit down, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao you get so mad.... i will be jealous when you win a title which isnt happening anytime soon. You better hope the nuggets win or the guy that got your team 2 of its 3 titles is clapping them cheeks.
    You think itís a good comeback to bring up that we have 3 championships haha? 3 more than your team has won since youíre alive?

Say what you want troll, weíre 1 win away from the finals when you were probably one of the guys in the playoff prediction thread saying weíd barely made the playoffs and be a 1st round out. Just deal with it, our guys are obviously a lot better than a lot of you think. Bam may be the most underrated player in the league at this point. Duncan is the best shooter with Steph and Klay out, Jimmy is arguably top 10, Spo is the best coach in the league and Herro is an all star in the making just like Bam was. Its ok time admit these things and itís ok to admit when youíre wrong about something, I do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Best to lose games
    Best to blow 10+ digit leads
    Best to choke games away
    Yeah If thatís what trying their best means I guess your right. They will probably do this same crap next year get to the ECF probably and repeat the same outcome.
    Oh so youíre saying the players threw the games, not the refs helped us? Thatís still just a terrible take.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Lol. Your team got swept in the first round by the same team Miami is up 3-1 against now in the ECF and 1 win away from the Finals with this "James" Butler guy who refused to re-sign with a bum organization. Let's be serious, you're salty and jealous now. 😂

If Philly got to the Finals, win or lose, you'd be trolling The Process up and down the whole internet. Go sit down, kid.
    😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Oh so youíre saying the players threw the games, not the refs helped us? Thatís still just a terrible take.
    What Iím saying is the Celtics basically gave up trying. If they did they wouldnít be down 3 games to 1. Itís the nba the only sport where one minute one team is shooting 20 free throws then the next game that same team never gets to the free throw line.

But again I believe the Celtics have given up.

What Iím saying is the Celtics basically gave up trying. If they did they wouldnít be down 3 games to 1. Itís the nba the only sport where one minute one team is shooting 20 free throws then the next game that same team never gets to the free throw line.

But again I believe the Celtics have given up.
    So Iím confused on how that has anything to do with the league wanting Lakers/Heat more than the Celtics.

I call it the Tom Brady Curse before he came into the league Boston teams couldnít win anything then he gets drafted by NE & Boston teams start winning. Now that heís gone Boston seems teams seem to either not make the POs like the Red Sox get blown out like the Bruins to Tampa and now the 3rd seed Celtics are on the verge to losing to the 5th seed Heat. And does anyone else see the pattern here? Brady moves to Tampa the Rays win the AL East make the playoffs, Tampa is hosting SB 55 and the Lighting are in the Stanley Cup.
    I know thereís no NBA team in Tampa but this canít be a coincidence.
    I wish Detroit sports had it bad like Boston sports.

Runs like the Pats, Red Sox, and Bruins have to end sometime thanks to natural aging and players leaving. Not some curse. At least with the Celtics your team is (seemingly) on the rise. The Celtics just ran into a hot Heat team that looks like they are better than the 5th seed suggests. No shame in that especially considering how odd it has to be playing in the bubble.

I really dont know who is gonna win but I guess I lean Miami with Bam being a huge x factor. I dont think Boston has anyone to consistently slow him down. mx player
    Last edited by cruizea5; 09-28-2020 at 04:30 AM.

I want to credit Herro for a fantastic game 4 performance as well as the biggest reason for why the Heat won... but I don't want to be accused of being a racist because Herro is White.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This Herro kid is a treat. He looks just like my 13 year old nephew but man, heís fun to watch.
    sad thing for Boston is that Ainge wanted him, but Heat took it one above us.

Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast