• Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

4 36.36%
  • Heat in 7

1 9.09%
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He acts like the ECF is this terrible purgatory, most teams would kill to have that as their floor every season, especially with such a young nucleus.
    Right! At this point I would be thrilled with making the ECF consistently and giving myself a chance to make the finals. Of course in the moment it is disappointing, being a Pistons fan and losing to the Heat, Cavs, and Celtics all in a row was incredibly frustrating even after 60+ wins. Hindsight though, give me that over the hell we have now. Like you said too, they are young not like the situation I referred too, it is plausible they are right back in the title hunt next year.

2020 Eastern Conference Finals: (3) Boston Celtics vs (5) Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I've been trying to point out how the C's can get better, but you want them to stay basically the same. Bucks will try to add an All Star level player.

Miami will try to add Victor this offseason (because he is apart of their Giannis plans).

76ers will try to trade Harris, Horford, & whatever assets to allow their roster to be more compatible.

Bucks will do whatever they have to do this offseason. If that means doing what Miami was reported to be trying to do last off season; by trading for Beal & Wall(crazy contract). I can see the Bucks being that dramatic.

So all i am saying, I can see Boston doing more then just adding a couple of vets for their bench. Maybe a sign & trade with Hayward...etc
    False. I never said I didnít want the Cs to improve or add players but they also donít have to blow up their starting lineup to do so. They can keep those guys and be able to fix the bench. Hayward was legit playing on one leg in the ECF and Kemba had a left knee issue. I donít see how trading him for a bag of balls makes the Cs better. Itís makes them significantly worse.

The issue was the Cs bench was compromised of like 5 rookies and several second years players. The Cs wonít trio of JB/JT/GH should remain. They need to add several veteran role players (preferably a big and a shooter off the bench) that can give the starting 5 some reprieve. Cs basically went 6 deep since the Toronto series.

Maybe Ainge makes a blockbuster deal out of left field but I donít think that is necessary. I believe they have a couple of tax payer exception, some of the bench guys, and multiple picks to use to get that help.

The reality is I donít think Ainge knew what he had with this team after the mass exodus of last summer and he treated the roster construction as such. Basically just wanted to see what these players would look like. JT and JB took massive leaps this season. Think he has a better idea now of what needs to be added to help those guys get over the hump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PAOboston; 09-28-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Celtics obviously need to make some improvements but donít need to ďblown it upĒ we are a very young team and top heavy on talent. 7 rookies on the bench and only 3 players with 5+ years of NBA experience. You see the positive influence guys like Iggy and Haslem had on the heats young guys, Boston lacks that. Last thing I want to do is go into next season with 3-4 more rookies.

Hayward for Turner seems like a easy trade to look at. If not try to add a vet big like Tristan/Ibaka and a Vet PG to run the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Celtics obviously need to make some improvements but donít need to ďblown it upĒ we are a very young team and top heavy on talent. 7 rookies on the bench and only 3 players with 5+ years of NBA experience. You see the positive influence guys like Iggy and Haslem had on the heats young guys, Boston lacks that. Last thing I want to do is go into next season with 3-4 more rookies.

Hayward for Turner seems like a easy trade to look at. If not try to add a vet big like Tristan/Ibaka and a Vet PG to run the bench.
    You all have 3 first rounders again, so we'll see what Ainge does.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    False. I never said I didnít want the Cs to improve or add players but they also donít have to blow up their starting lineup to do so. They can keep those guys and be able to fix the bench. Hayward was legit playing on one leg in the ECF and Kemba had a left knee issue. I donít see how trading him for a bag of balls makes the Cs better. Itís makes them significantly worse.

The issue was the Cs bench was compromised of like 5 rookies and several second years players. The Cs wonít trio of JB/JT/GH should remain. They need to add several veteran role players (preferably a big and a shooter off the bench) that can give the starting 5 some reprieve. Cs basically went 6 deep since the Toronto series.

Maybe Ainge makes a blockbuster deal out of left field but I donít think that is necessary. I believe they have a couple of tax payer exception, some of the bench guys, and multiple picks to use to get that help.

The reality is I donít think Ainge knew what he had with this team after the mass exodus of last summer and he treated the roster construction as such. Basically just wanted to see what these players would look like. JT and JB took massive leaps this season. Think he has a better idea now of what needs to be added to help those guys get over the hump.

Well, ok... To me if they just upgrade at center and get vet bench players, I don't think that will be enough for whats coming.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You all have 3 first rounders again, so we'll see what Ainge does.
    C's will try to pull off a major trade.

Targeting: Beal, Giannis, Harden...etc

3, 1st rd picks... Hayward (if he opts in, or facilitate a trade), Kemba (depending if they are targeting another ball handler).

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

3, 1st rd picks... Hayward (if he opts in, or facilitate a trade), Kemba (depending if they are targeting another ball handler).
    Go all in and get the all-aggression squad in a 3-way trade.

Celtics send Grant Williams, Romeo Langford, Gordon Hayward, Kemba Walker and all 3 first rounders to Milwaukee
    Bucks send the Antetokoumpo brothers and Kyle Korver to Boston
    Bucks send the Lopez brothers and Eric Bledsoe to Houston
    Rockets send Russell Westbrook to Boston

Bucks get two veteran stars and 2 experienced prospects with established chemistry who can both score and defend, with Hayward who would enjoy coming back to close by his hometown area, as well as 3 more first rounders.

Celtics add two former MVPs to add to their young stud roster as well as a veteran shooter.

Rockets in revamping their roster add defensive muscle to surround Harden and potentially could have the #1 defense in the NBA as well as another big who can shoot.

No theyíre not lol havenít you learned anything all these years?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Go all in and get the all-aggression squad in a 3-way trade.

Celtics send Grant Williams, Romeo Langford, Gordon Hayward, Kemba Walker and all 3 first rounders to Milwaukee
    Bucks send the Antetokoumpo brothers and Kyle Korver to Boston
    Bucks send the Lopez brothers and Eric Bledsoe to Houston
    Rockets send Russell Westbrook to Boston

Bucks get two veteran stars and 2 experienced prospects with established chemistry who can both score and defend, with Hayward who would enjoy coming back to close by his hometown area, as well as 3 more first rounders.

Celtics add two former MVPs to add to their young stud roster as well as a veteran shooter.

Rockets in revamping their roster add defensive muscle to surround Harden and potentially could have the #1 defense in the NBA as well as another big who can shoot.
    Hold on lol

If the Bucks can't get a better offer, then ok for the trade you posted; but I don't see Houston doing that trade sending out Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    No theyíre not lol havenít you learned anything all these years?
    Hi Wade03

Ainge has to do it....

What the heck are they going to do with 3 first rd picks? They already have too many rookies/young players.

Nets are going to be on top of the East. There is no way Ainge is going to sit around waiting for a star player to say "I only want Boston"; because it's NOT going to happen.

It would be a great move to get Turner, that fits; But it will not surpass the Nets, or what Miami is going to do this off season.

The Wiz I believe will except a deal from GS or Boston for Beal this off season. I just wish Beal silly *** didn't extend, Miami needs an offensive player like him...smh

Hi Wade03

Ainge has to do it....

What the heck are they going to do with 3 first rd picks? They already have too many rookies/young players.

Nets are going to be on top of the East. There is no way Ainge is going to sit around waiting for a star player to say "I only want Boston"; because it's NOT going to happen.

It would be a great move to get Turner, that fits; But it will not surpass the Nets, or what Miami is going to do this off season.

The Wiz I believe will except a deal from GS or Boston for Beal this off season. I just wish Beal silly *** didn't extend, Miami needs an offensive player like him...smh
    Youíre talking out of your *** per usual.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Youíre talking out of your *** per usual.
    Thats fine lol

spoonfed... seeing is believing.

Hold on lol

If the Bucks can't get a better offer, then ok for the trade you posted; but I don't see Houston doing that trade sending out Westbrook.
    LOL its throwing in Westbrook from the "untradeable contracts" post since the Houston fan wanted to get rid of him badly and the team will be going through a transition with a new coach and system. I just want some goddamned muscle and angry aggression on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post

Iíll take the positive from this season: Tatum and Brown are legit cornerstone building blocks. Cs have ammo to go get better in the offseason.

Yup.

Plus, I feel like Kemba was injured or something. I watched him earlier this year and he was clownin'. He looked completely diff in the bubble, I feel he mighta had some kinda lightweight injury.

Kemba Tatum and Brown is gonna be lethal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Thats fine lol

spoonfed... seeing is believing.
    What if you never see any of the **** you say, but for whatever reason still believe?

8/24/2

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast