Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Going after Blake and Wall would be classic Nyk. It's Marbury and Zach Randolph all over again.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Wiggins only because the other 3 are at or near the end and are not going to change who they are. Wiggins has a small chance to improve and is still young.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Horford is easily the best of the bunch for me. If he wasnít on a team where the GM just has a fetish for tall guys like a college girl he can still contribute to winning at a solid level.
    The Celtics should trade Hayward for Horford and Milton. Take a chance that Horford will be a quality contributor through the end of his contract. Milton can provide a nice punch of the bench. The 76ers have to sacrifice Milton to get out of Horford's contract, but they also get a yearlong shot at Hayward, who fits anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The Celtics should trade Hayward for Horford and Milton. Take a chance that Horford will be a quality contributor through the end of his contract. Milton can provide a nice punch of the bench. The 76ers have to sacrifice Milton to get out of Horford's contract, but they also get a yearlong shot at Hayward, who fits anywhere.
    There is no way Philly engages in trade talks with Boston after the last few years. 1. The boat on Horford has passed. He left because he didnít want to play the 5 and thatís what he would play in Boston. 2. Hayward would be a good fit on Philly. Can handle the ball, shoot, score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love Westbrook on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    There is no way Philly engages in trade talks with Boston after the last few years. 1. The boat on Horford has passed. He left because he didnít want to play the 5 and thatís what he would play in Boston. 2. Hayward would be a good fit on Philly. Can handle the ball, shoot, score.
    Zero interest in bringing back Horford. Outside of shooting he's not an upgrade over Theis, and just would serve to take minutes away from Rob Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    I would love Westbrook on my team.
    Give me your second best offer. That desperate.

Worst to best

John Wall
    Al Horford
    Russell Westbrook
    Andrew Wiggins

Wall has too many injuries and off court issues.

Al is age related

Westbrook is what he is and just isnít part of winning bball.

Wiggins only hope is heís young and can potentially revive his value on the warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Give me your second best offer. That desperate.
    Gordon Hayward or Kemba Walker is basically all the Celtics can trade out without blowing up the team. For me at least Tatum and Smart are untouchable, and Jaylen Brown is has more overall value than Westbrook at this point in their careers. Problem too is that the Rockets don't have a star big or star power wing to include... if only there was some way to do a 3-way with Milwaukee to acquire Giannis AND Westbrook to play with Tatum and Smart LOL. The numbers could work relatively easily, but I doubt the Bucks would do that unless the Rockets are willing to eat some bad contracts and get back basically nothing in return (Bucks would get all of the young talent and picks) of getting rid of Westbrook's contract. Oh well, pipe dream.

Warriors trade Wiggins & #2
    Warriors get Porter & #3

Bulls trade Porter & #4
    Bulls get Batum & #2

Hornets trade Batum & #3
    Hornets get Wiggins & #4

Why for Warriors? Porter hasn't played up to a #3 overall pick but IMO his skill set would be great in GS. A long wing defender that can shoot the 3. They only drop 1 spot in the draft.

Why for the Bulls? This is only if Chicago isn't that high on Porter. Chicago is sitting at #4 when there's 3 players being mentioned as a bit higher then the rest (Edwards, Ball & Wiseman), they get to #2 so they'll have their choice of one of them.

Why for Hornets? They need talent period. As bad as many make Wiggins out to be, he'd probably be the best player on the Hornets. They get him pretty much for free besides just moving down 1 spot in the draft.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wiggins only because the other 3 are at or near the end and are not going to change who they are. Wiggins has a small chance to improve and is still young.
    Yeah but Wiggins was just traded.

Nvm.

Horford, Richardson, #21 pick & 2021 1st round pick

FOR

Jrue & Redick

And hope Karma doesn't bite Philly in the arse and Jrue shows up with a broken foot. Could Karma have something to do with Embiid missing his 1st two seasons with a broken foot? Just a thought that just popped into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Horford, Richardson, #21 pick & 2021 1st round pick

FOR

Jrue & Redick

And hope Karma doesn't bite Philly in the arse and Jrue shows up with a broken foot. Could Karma have something to do with Embiid missing his 1st two seasons with a broken foot? Just a thought that just popped into my head.
    not only would this be robbery it would fix literally all of our issues lol.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not only would this be robbery it would fix literally all of our issues lol.
    So Philly should give up more? How much more would you give up?

I know this trade would be great for you guys but how much would you guys give up?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast