Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by afmanic View Post
    Gentlemen, the head coach has lost the team. they have no respect for him. To play like they did yesterday it is clear to me nothing is goin to change. Right now The Johnson boys are the laughing stock amongst owners.

They have a talent at QB which they chose the wrong teacher to help him and even if they tank to get Trevor, what makes you think that kid will have success with this coach. FIRE GASE NOW while you still have some dignity. I bet you all that if they fire him today this team will come out with fire. This coach drains the life out of you as a fan. Im sure he does to his players as well.
    The owner of the team is named Woody Johnson. He has no dignity and has never had any. Hes never needed dignity. Hes a billionaire

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The owner of the team is named Woody Johnson. He has no dignity and has never had any. Hes never needed dignity. Hes a billionaire
    Sad but true.

Gentlemen, the head coach has lost the team. they have no respect for him. To play like they did yesterday it is clear to me nothing is goin to change. Right now The Johnson boys are the laughing stock amongst owners.

They have a talent at QB which they chose the wrong teacher to help him and even if they tank to get Trevor, what makes you think that kid will have success with this coach. FIRE GASE NOW while you still have some dignity. I bet you all that if they fire him today this team will come out with fire. This coach drains the life out of you as a fan. Im sure he does to his players as well.
    Who do you want? Bieniemy, Dabol, Roman or someone else?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That's ummmmmmmmm reassuring

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Who do you want? Bieniemy, Dabol, Roman or someone else?
    Who do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Who do you want?
    Friggin Cowha!!

For me, I would roll with Williams the rest of the year. If he did what he did in his short time with Cleveland? Keep him around, if not, I like the idea of Coach Bienemy, Saleh, Roman are all good choices

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    That's ummmmmmmmm reassuring
    Oh. It had the adverse affect iI intended, on you

Ignorance is bliss

Who do you want?

Doug Pederson? There was a report about some unhappiness in Philly. There is an obvious connection to Joe D. I would try to make a splash and offer some kind of trade .. IF POSSIBLE. We really do need to try something different. If not him, a big time college guy like Dabo or maybe Saban is looking to finish his career by redeeming himself in the NFL?

I'd love Dabo. I doubt he leaves. He's pretty much a God.

Ignorance is bliss

Who do you want?
    I asked him, who do you want?

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I asked him, who do you want?
    I repeat.
    Who do YOU want?

Or are you afraid to say since your preferred HC Gase sux.

I repeat.
    Who do YOU want?

Or are you afraid to say since your preferred HC Gase sux.
    I would like the GM who is trying to rebuild this team pick the HC like it should be. he would be more qualified to pick someone than the owner.

I would like the GM who is trying to rebuild this team pick the HC like it should be. he would be more qualified to pick someone than the owner.
    You won't have to worry because Douglas will be picking a new coach next year.

the owner picks the HC. it is set up that way. Gase doesn't report Douglas. totally stupid.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast