Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MVS and lazard drops so many passes man holy ****

Pay Aaron Jones!!!

Arod throwing into coverage instead of throwing it away... it sounds stupid but its what makes him so good and the AROD we have not had in a while

good win. looked bleak to begin with but the offense really came and got the win, Davante went down with hamstring injury. Might not be severe probably kept him out because of how much of a lead the Packers had. So many drops, need to bring in some WR help. The defense after half seemed to step up, definitely need DT help.

Solid win. Too many injuries. Gunna get smoked next weekend. 2-0 in the division at least and the bears look like dog **** so not worried about them

its only 2 games and i think we have over 10 dropped passes easily with the majority being lazard and MVS.... we wont beat good teams with this many drops and a defense that cant stop the run at all.

Outside of the first 2 drives yesterday, the defense was pretty good. Glad to see Pettine make an adjustment.

The Dline is a problem though and they definitely need Kenny Clark back next week against Kamara.
    Last edited by ugottabjoshinme; 09-21-2020 at 09:07 AM.

2 resounding wins over divisional foes and this forum is mostly negative. Nature is healing itself.

On the positive side, Gary has looked great. I was worried he'd never have the instincts to be an elite rusher, but hes been really good and is rushing with a plan. Needs to keep it up as the competition gets tougher, but it's been good to see.

I've been pretty impress too with Gary he's stepped it up so far this year. Two good team wins to start the season. Though not perfect still impressed with MVS and Lazard they are showing to at least a serviceable 2-3 pair. Both so far on past for productive season. Jones has been looking stellar, and the other backs look like solid or serviceable pieces to the offense.

A few concerns, Jace Sternberger still not up to par, still has time to grow. Christian Kirksey looks like a nice tackler, but there have been flashes of brilliance, and other moments where he has been a bit concerning. Those issues not all on Kirksey there is hope there. He has been awful in coverage.

The elephant in the room is the DL looks like Clark and Keke to a small extent and really no one else. I'm not saying Keke has looked great, but he's been at least serviceable. Lowry has looked awful he's being dominated by OLmen and really. Lancaster has yet to record a single stat, but despite that has looked better than Lowry as weird as that sounds. Two games in the question is not why didn't they add WR the question is what in the world did they do for the DL. Not sure how they can watch today's game w/o Clark and be content not adding someone. At this point Snacks Harrison would be really nice, but anyone would be nice Marcel Dareus, Clay Matthews in a sumo suit, Promote Billy Winn as it would be hard not to upgrade what they have had so far.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    2 resounding wins over divisional foes and this forum is mostly negative. Nature is healing itself.

On the positive side, Gary has looked great. I was worried he'd never have the instincts to be an elite rusher, but hes been really good and is rushing with a plan. Needs to keep it up as the competition gets tougher, but it's been good to see.
    Gotta be a realist too. Lions and Vikings are not good football teams. Good news is we beat them like we should have. What worries me is when we play stiffer competition. I think the lack of weapons on offense is going to kill us against good teams that have good/great defenses. Our run defense sucks and we’re thin on the Dline as it is.

Good start to the year, nice to be 2-0 in the division but there’s been some red flags with this team already so it’s hard to fully trust them. Good news is we will find out what this team is made of over the next 4 weeks

But this is part of what gets me. Well talk about our lack of weapons on offense, but in the next breath we'll talk about how good New Orleans is when outside of TE, our weapons are really similar. There's might be a touch better, but our QB is better. I wouldnt calm San Fran flush with weapons either to be honest.

And mvs is an absolute game changer for this offense. He's not likely going to average 80 yards a game anday joy even average over the 3.5 catches per game he's averaging, but the ability to hit the occasional deep ball to him like rodgers already has changes defenses, even good ones. Jones is a beast and having quality like Williams, who's looked better, and upside like Dillon allows us to keep Jones somewhat fresh.

I get the defense has its pitfalls. But honestly, if the offense keeps up with scoring, we're built pretty similar to those Peyton manning colts teams where the defense can rush the passer and create turnovers.

I agree, we're not a perfect team. But we've blown the doors off two divisional teams, which usually isn't easy, even when divisional opponents struggle. And all the talk in here is focused on what we're doing wrong. How about some positivity for a bit. We're 2-0. This is supposed to be fun. Not saying let's not criticize at all, because that's absolutely fair. But let's also talk about some of the good stuff. Gary looks good. The OL has been stout even without Bulaga and a few injuries. Adams is one of the best in the league. Aaron Jones is electric with the ball. Jaire is a stud. Z is still pretty darn good.

Jones needs to be signed ASAP. I actually like him more than Kamara.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12