Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I mean if Myles Garrett is playing after swinging a helmet at a dude, then I don't think Hill's will be a lifetime suspension. It's not even 100% clear it was an intentional thing (so you can't levy that kind of penalty with uncertainty), but it sure looks like it was to me.
    This is a situation where they should suspend Hill as long as Carson is out.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Jurrell Casey done for the year
    Have you pre-ordered your Lawrence jersey yet?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is a situation where they should suspend Hill as long as Carson is out.
    That would be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Even when you had Vance Joseph as the head coach?
    Nope. Because at least we still had some good players that could hopefully make up for his ineptitude. Now we've got absolutely no one. Our best player on offense is maybe Melvin Gordon? Defensively idk who it would even be because the household names like Chubb and Simmons have been big disappointments. So I guess Shelby Harris is our best defensive player lol. Right now we've got the talent on the field capable of securing the number 1 pick. With Lock and Lindsay coming back eventually we might sneak some wins.

But hopefully they start your boy Rypien on Thursday so at least there will be some excitement. I feel sorry for every NFL fan having to watch that game though lol

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Have you pre-ordered your Lawrence jersey yet?
    I might cry if we got Lawrence lol. We've never had the number one overall pick before but we've been so bad for so long that I feel like we deserve it lol

Nope. Because at least we still had some good players that could hopefully make up for his ineptitude.
    Keenum, Siemian, Osweiler, Lynch 💀

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Keenum, Siemian, Osweiler, Lynch [emoji88]
    Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Von Miller, Chris Harris, and Aqib Talib are more of the type of players I was referencing lol

Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Von Miller, Chris Harris, and Aqib Talib are more of the type of players I was referencing lol
    Yeah, I know, but it doesn't matter with that group of QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, I know, but it doesn't matter with that group of QBs.
    True lol

Broncos starting RT Elijah Wilkinson headed to the IR with a fractured shin.

Broncos now have almost 30% of their payroll on IR lol

Broncos starting RT Elijah Wilkinson headed to the IR with a fractured shin.

Broncos now have almost 30% of their payroll on IR lol
    At this point you guys straight up need to just throw the season away. Is Elway at risk of being fired?

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    At this point you guys straight up need to just throw the season away. Is Elway at risk of being fired?
    For real. We're absolutely able to compete for the number 1 pick right now. Gotta just sell.

Unfortunately I think all of the injuries are a good excuse for him to keep his job. I think next year is the last year of his contract though.

For real. We're absolutely able to compete for the number 1 pick right now. Gotta just sell.

Unfortunately I think all of the injuries are a good excuse for him to keep his job. I think next year is the last year of his contract though.
    At this point it would take some real **** ups to NOT get #1. Your only real competition is probably the Vikings and somehow the Falcons.

Nope. Because at least we still had some good players that could hopefully make up for his ineptitude. Now we've got absolutely no one. Our best player on offense is maybe Melvin Gordon? Defensively idk who it would even be because the household names like Chubb and Simmons have been big disappointments. So I guess Shelby Harris is our best defensive player lol. Right now we've got the talent on the field capable of securing the number 1 pick. With Lock and Lindsay coming back eventually we might sneak some wins.

But hopefully they start your boy Rypien on Thursday so at least there will be some excitement. I feel sorry for every NFL fan having to watch that game though lol
    Hell yeah, I hope they start Rypien. Driskel is a mess. Rypien will beat the Jets for sure lol.

Losing Lock was a huge hit for sure because he looks like he might be solid. Losing Sutton was really bad though too, I didnít realize it was an ACL injury.

Injury news/updates

Dallas goedert- broken ankle
    Avonte Maddox- also ankle injury

Both will miss a few weeks (goedert probably longer)

Good thing though is that they are best friends and own a house together so they can have nerf gun fights for the next couple weeks

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast