Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Reports are the Niners and Steelers may file a complaint with the NFL over the conditions of MetLife field due to the injuries to Bosa, Mosterts, Garropolo, Banner, and Conner.

Injury news/updates

CMC out 4-6 weeks.

What a ****** year already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Reports are the Niners and Steelers may file a complaint with the NFL over the conditions of MetLife field due to the injuries to Bosa, Mosterts, Garropolo, Banner, and Conner.
    Lol **** the 49ers, they have no right to complain about anyone else's field.

Sutton out for year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lol **** the 49ers, they have no right to complain about anyone else's field.
    How do you suppose? I forgot Solomon Thomas. But 5 of the 6 have been attributed to the turf conditions and inability to let the foot move.

How do you suppose? I forgot Solomon Thomas. But 5 of the 6 have been attributed to the turf conditions and inability to let the foot move.
    Their field is straight up a disaster. I can't remember the reasoning, but it has something to do with it absorbing water or something.

https://www.google.com/search?q=levi...lKBrSYccRGI9lM

Their field is straight up a disaster. I can't remember the reasoning, but it has something to do with it absorbing water or something.

https://www.google.com/search?q=levi...lKBrSYccRGI9lM
    It hasnít notably attributed to injuries the way MetLife did these past two weeks so I donít thing that means they canít file something.

It hasnít notably attributed to injuries the way MetLife did these past two weeks so I donít thing that means they canít file something.
    It was a joke, I'm saying their field is awful so it's ironic that they're complaining. I don't know how many injuries they've had on their new field, but they've had a lot of dangerous slides due to their water issues. I know Pete Caroll *****es about it a lot.

#Broncos DE Dre'Mont Jones is expected to miss 4-6 weeks because of a PCL strain and bone bruise in his knee, source said. Another blow for Denver.

It was a joke, I'm saying their field is awful so it's ironic that they're complaining. I don't know how many injuries they've had on their new field, but they've had a lot of dangerous slides due to their water issues. I know Pete Caroll *****es about it a lot.
    Itís more that itís natural turf than the fact that itís bad. During games with rain other teams complain about Heinz Field and how slippery it can get. But they are near the bottom in non-contact season ending injuries.

Seahawks fear that OLB Bruce Irvin tore his ACL, per source, and he will undergo more tests to confirm if fears are warranted.

#Vikings LB Anthony Barr has a torn pec and is out for the season. A difficult loss in a tough start to the season.

Parris Campbell out indefinitely with a MCL & PCL sprain.

Dude is one of the more unluckier players in the league.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast