Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    well brady isnt a bad QB and cam is.... even i cant under play if brady was on the pats they would be better right now... brady just has the most talent in the league in tampa right now because he is best gm tampa has ever had.... the pats should just cut cam right now and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    1st: Brady is the GOAT regardless.

2nd: People would be planning Brady's funeral like they did in 2019 if he was in NE. His defense destroyed a weak schedule in 2019 to where they never had to worry about trailing. They've gone from #1 DVOA defense to the low teens (and probably worse after this week).
    i cant keep up with all these excuses.... HE HAS BEEN TRASH. He is trash... the pats have issues of course but we are talking about one of the worst QBs in the sport under center for the patriots who just got benched because HE ISNT A QB. The dude is a running back at this point trying to play QB who has been overrated his entire career. He could go to the chiefs if mahomes went down and you would blame the cold weather in KC or the division or schedule or the current moons placement causing the suns rays to bounce off of earth then bounce off of the moon shining right on the stadium cam is qbing in thus screwing with his vision.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-25-2020 at 09:13 PM.

The Man has just played himself out of anyone giving him money next year... if you cant play QB for Andy Reid or BB you shouldnt be in football.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The Man has just played himself out of anyone giving him money next year... if you cant play QB for Andy Reid or BB you shouldnt be in football.
    Pats could still win the AFC East...

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Pats could still win the AFC East...
    this is actually sad lol

Cam's "weapons" are garbage, same one's Brady would've been stuck with.
    Honestly, this team should be a seller at the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    Cam's "weapons" are garbage, same one's Brady would've been stuck with.
    Honestly, this team should be a seller at the deadline.
    Either that or major buyers. I bet next week determines if they make a move or not. A win against the Bills means they're 3-4 and the Bills are 5-3, which means Pats could control their own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well brady isnt a bad QB and cam is.... even i cant under play if brady was on the pats they would be better right now.. brady just has the most talent in the league in tampa right now because he is best gm tampa has ever had.... the pats should just cut cam right now and move on.
    This is how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Meh he stinks.

So in the question of BB or TB12..TB12 take the crown? BB terrible in Cleveland, now doesn't look great in NE without Tommy.
    I personally think so but its tough to say. They were a productive pair for 20 years. Even if they bent the rules at times.

Brady’s an all time QB (probably GOAT) but he wasn’t even that good last year. BB has a pretty crappy team and Brady was smart and jumped ship to probably one of the best offensive teams he’s ever been a part of.

I think if BB would’ve succeeded this season and Brady would’ve failed, my mind would’ve been made up on who made who. Since the opposite happened and given their situations, I don’t feel safe to say anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Brady’s an all time QB (probably GOAT) but he wasn’t even that good last year. BB has a pretty crappy team and Brady was smart and jumped ship to probably one of the best offensive teams he’s ever been a part of.

I think if BB would’ve succeeded this season and Brady would’ve failed, my mind would’ve been made up on who made who. Since the opposite happened and given their situations, I don’t feel safe to say anything.

pretty has such a quick release and gronk is always... i give up on hating lol

>BB loses most of his front 7 in FA, several players opt out, didn't add to their already weak weapons, new QB signs a month before season and catches COVID in week 3
    >Brady goes to a stacked offense, #1 DVOA defense team, team that crab man just threw 30 TDs with last year

Bad takes: "Huh, I guess BB isn't so great!!!"

>BB loses most of his front 7 in FA, several players opt out, didn't add to their already weak weapons, new QB signs a month before season and catches COVID in week 3
    >Brady goes to a stacked offense, #1 DVOA defense team, team that crab man just threw 30 TDs with last year

No bad takes are devolving this thread into this when Cam just got his butt whooped.

But Cam had 1 good game early on and somehow was better than Brady [emoji849]

Pretty much. BB has his worst team (probably) since coaching the Pats and Brady goes to the best offense (probably) he’s ever played with.

Hard to really make determinations one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

This is a hot take but what if neither of them made the other. Maybe it was just two GOAT contenders at their respective roles which is why they won as many Super Bowls in their time together as any team has in their entire franchise history.

Seriously, where does this logic come from that one has to have made the other? I don’t get it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast