Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who do you want your team to draft?

draft is in a month, personally im intrigued by theo maledon not sure he will drop to 29 though.

Someone over 6'9" cuz that's our jam as the Philadelphia 76footers.

Being I'm a Celtics guy at #14 with our pick if Cole Anthony drops to us then I would gladly take him but if not I would take Aaron Nesmith

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Being I'm a Celtics guy at #14 with our pick if Cole Anthony drops to us then I would gladly take him but if not I would take Aaron Nesmith
    You all have 3 first rounders again lol

If you don't say Lamelo Ball then you don't know basketball.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

The Knicks probably have the least talent of any team in the nba and are picking 8th in a weak draft class. Does it matter? lol. jk

Give me a PG that can shoot please!!!

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Tyrese Haliburton

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

who do you want your team to draft?

I hoe the Cs just trade all their picks for some solid role players. They 2/3 of the roster is legit comprised of players in years 1-3 in the NBA. They needs some vets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    I hoe the Cs just trade all their picks for some solid role players. They 2/3 of the roster is legit comprised of players in years 1-3 in the NBA. They needs some vets.

This is the first time I'm confident in saying this:
    It's a matter of how this series goes. Theis has been a revelation at C this year, but if Bam causes a headache I could see the Celtics using some of these picks with Heyward and go "hunting" for a center that can really anchor them. But if Theis does well, I can see them letting some of the expiring young guys walk and just churn through them with replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is the first time I'm confident in saying this:
    It's a matter of how this series goes. Theis has been a revelation at C this year, but if Bam causes a headache I could see the Celtics using some of these picks with Heyward and go "hunting" for a center that can really anchor them. But if Theis does well, I can see them letting some of the expiring young guys walk and just churn through them with replacements.
    I dont see them discarding a valuable wing player who fits them perfectly for a big they play 25 mins. Theis is on a valuable deal ($5 mil). Hes more than adequate and hes one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA. Hes been good since they brought over from Europe (had a down year last year due to knee injury). Hes not sexy but he fits what they do from flexibility/rotations standpoint. They are also developing Timelord so Id say safe to expect some growth there as well. Bam isnt exactly a big in the normal sense so I dont think theyll invest in something like a Turner etc.

I could see them trading someone like Kanter with a pick or something along those lines for a backup guy with some beef (like a Baynes type).

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    I dont see them discarding a valuable wing player who fits them perfectly for a big they play 25 mins. Theis is on a valuable deal ($5 mil). Hes more than adequate and hes one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA. Hes been good since they brought over from Europe (had a down year last year due to knee injury). Hes not sexy but he fits what they do from flexibility/rotations standpoint. They are also developing Timelord so Id say safe to expect some growth there as well. Bam isnt exactly a big in the normal sense so I dont think theyll invest in something like a Turner etc.

I could see them trading someone like Kanter with a pick or something along those lines for a backup guy with some beef (like a Baynes type).

I disagree that it's "discarding".

I think Smart is showing he's a starter, and Brown and Tatum are the future of that team. That moves Heyward to the bench, and if he were to pick up his option (and honestly if the cap goes down he should) it's a lot of money for someone off the bench. Converting him to a position that might been a shake up would really help. Heyward and one or two of the picks for Turner makes a ton of sense for both sides. They can "small ball" spurts with Theis at the 5, but they can 'bully ball' effectively by going Smart-Brown-Tatum-Theis-Turner at times as well but not have to change too much stylistically.

At 20 id like to get Cole Anthony, Tyrese Maxey, RJ Hampton or trade back for another pick and take Jay Scrubb
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

I disagree that it's "discarding".

I think Smart is showing he's a starter, and Brown and Tatum are the future of that team. That moves Heyward to the bench, and if he were to pick up his option (and honestly if the cap goes down he should) it's a lot of money for someone off the bench. Converting him to a position that might been a shake up would really help. Heyward and one or two of the picks for Turner makes a ton of sense for both sides. They can "small ball" spurts with Theis at the 5, but they can 'bully ball' effectively by going Smart-Brown-Tatum-Theis-Turner at times as well but not have to change too much stylistically.
    Turner is the one big man I see out there that this idea makes sense. I actually think Hayward is a better player but Id be willing to pay extra because of contracts, age, what not.

Issue is, if IND wants to give their core a healthy run together before making a move, I just dont see the type of scenario out there to do this Hayward for a big man idea/theory. Everyone I come up with is too big a loss in value that its not worth it to make the trade rather than just use the MLE/smaller deals to add some size.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Someone over 6'9" cuz that's our jam as the Philadelphia 76footers.
    this... center or bust

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this... center or bust
    Vernon Carey to the 76ers lol

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast