Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Am I crazy if i say: we should trade saquon if we stick with this coaching staff and we get a good offer?
    I will answer that quickly YES YOU ARE CRAZY !!!!

Am I crazy if i say: we should trade saquon if we stick with this coaching staff and we get a good offer?
    Whatís a good offer ? I think saquon will excel with the way the line has been blocking. Lot more space now then earlier. Thomas has been much better.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Whatís a good offer ? I think saquon will excel with the way the line has been blocking. Lot more space now then earlier. Thomas has been much better.
    Oh I agree and Iím torn whether I would do it, but if Iíd be offered a first rounder I would seriously consider it. Itís not that I donít like Saquon, but I just think these games again show you donít need a Saquon to have a good running game. You need a good oline.

Oh I agree and Iím torn whether I would do it, but if Iíd be offered a first rounder I would seriously consider it. Itís not that I donít like Saquon, but I just think these games again show you donít need a Saquon to have a good running game. You need a good oline.
    There are some running backs that can be game changers and IF healthy Saquon is one of them. Sign or draft a big time receiver and this offense can be dynamite. Yes, hopefully the OL gets better and we do need some players on defense , CB, edge rusher.

Who is going to give you good trade value for a RB who just busted his knee?

No. You stuck with him and hope he recovers.

If Iím DG and looking at those offense and realizing my job is on the line, right now Iím offering a slew of picks to get a big WR for DJ to be comfortable with. Just like when we got Plax for Eli. Thatís what DJ needs. A trustworthy security blanket.

Iíd be throwing picks at Atlanta for Julio right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnít the trade deadline pass already?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    The Giants have had another player test positive for COVID-19. Two staff members were also identified as being close contacts.

The QDTC is open but the player and the two staff members were told to remain at home. The Giants have a bye this week.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Giants positive COVID-19 test is kicker Graham Gano.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Giants announce they've signed P/K Ryan Santoso from the practice squad and have added TE Nate Wieting to the practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Who is going to give you good trade value for a RB who just busted his knee?

No. You stuck with him and hope he recovers.

Deadline passed. Only way gettleman keeps his job is if we finish 7-9 or better and potentially make the playoffs

If Iím DG and looking at those offense and realizing my job is on the line, right now Iím offering a slew of picks to get a big WR for DJ to be comfortable with. Just like when we got Plax for Eli. Thatís what DJ needs. A trustworthy security blanket.

Iíd be throwing picks at Atlanta for Julio right now.

Deadline is over only way gettleman keeps his job is if we finish 7-9 and make the playoffs. I think we should of went after juilo but another guy is Golladay in FA next year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Know itís early but Iíd look at trading Zielter next year and moving the kid to RG make peart your RT and hope thomas becomes better. Iíd look to add a pass rusher and a CB to the defense. Bring back Williams Ryan and Tomlinson, let tate go and go throw money at golladay. I really love our coaching staff and think we are a few pieces away from being really good
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

The Giants have fired offensive line coach Mark Colombo and are bringing in longtime NFL assistant Dave DeGuglielmo to replace him, per sources.

The #Giants were planning to bring in Dave DeGuglielmo to work alongside Marc Colombo with the offensive line, sources say. Colombo's reaction to the news led to his dismissal.

If you're wondering why the #Giants are making a change at OL coach at a time when they're playing better up front, see this clip from @gmfb Weekend the other day. Joe Judge has devoted more time to helping coach the line recently.

https://t.co/qQEUP29ziq

Punter Riley Dixon and Long Snapper Casey Kreiter have been placed on Reserve/COVID-19.

The Reserve/COVID-19 list includes players who either test positive or are being quarantined due to contact.
    - NYG Twitter

Three more Giants players tested positive for covid.

OL Matt Peart
    WR Dante Pettis
    TE Kaden Smith

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Deadline is over only way gettleman keeps his job is if we finish 7-9 and make the playoffs. I think we should of went after juilo but another guy is Golladay in FA next year
    Golladay could be interesting. Hoping for a bigger playmaker but heís solid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast