Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,737

    2020 Roster News Thread

    Pray for no injuries....

  2. #2
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,456
    The Giants four practice squad protections this week: DB Ryan Lewis, QB Cooper Rush, K/P Ryan Santoso, OL Chad Slade.

    The only difference this week was Santoso instead of WR Johnny Holton. This after a week where kickers around the league struggled badly.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,737
    In true Giants fashion our star RB is done and we arenít going to trade or sign a reliable filler?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    In true Giants fashion our star RB is done and we arenít going to trade or sign a reliable filler?
    We signed Freeman...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    We signed Freeman...
    He sucks but we arenít doin g better than him. Signed Alfred Morris to the practice squad too. If this was 2014 weíd be set.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    He sucks but we arenít doin g better than him. Signed Alfred Morris to the practice squad too. If this was 2014 weíd be set.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who would you have liked us to sign- Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith , Bo Jackson ? Tell me the player out there that you would want the Giants to sign ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Who would you have liked us to sign- Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith , Bo Jackson ? Tell me the player out there that you would want the Giants to sign ?
    I said that we arenít doing better than him but go ahead and go off I guess haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,204
    Love Saquon but his career to date is why you donít drop the number 2 pick loaded with QBs on a RB. To top it off DG then went out of his way to basically ignore the receiving core.

    Just canít build a modern NFL offense like this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Love Saquon but his career to date is why you donít drop the number 2 pick loaded with QBs on a RB. To top it off DG then went out of his way to basically ignore the receiving core.

    Just canít build a modern NFL offense like this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our lack of weapons is not the problem though. Our lack of oline makes any rb or wr obsolete. Letís just start a jumbo 3 TE set every down, this is getting is nowhere

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Our lack of weapons is not the problem though. Our lack of oline makes any rb or wr obsolete. Letís just start a jumbo 3 TE set every down, this is getting is nowhere
    They are both problems. Jones has no time and no go to guy. Itís amazing how gettleman hasnít fixed anything since taking over.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,204
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    They are both problems. Jones has no time and no go to guy. Itís amazing how gettleman hasnít fixed anything since taking over.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Basically this. You can get away with a mediocre OL if you have a mobile QB and some playmakers. You can get away without playmakers if you have a stud OL that pushes the chains forward.

    You canít get away without either. Iím hopeful for the OL but the WR crew is week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Basically this. You can get away with a mediocre OL if you have a mobile QB and some playmakers. You can get away without playmakers if you have a stud OL that pushes the chains forward.

    You canít get away without either. Iím hopeful for the OL but the WR crew is week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But we donít have a mediocre OL. The first 4 games we had a terrible OL, worst of the league like. Sure an OBJ could help something, but make no mistake: we were a bad O with a great weapon in Barkley and good (not great) WRs. Having more weapons still we wouldnít have been an average O.

    I understand the cry for weapons but I fully support Gettyís philosophy of building the team inside out. If only he was able to do so...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    But we donít have a mediocre OL. The first 4 games we had a terrible OL, worst of the league like. Sure an OBJ could help something, but make no mistake: we were a bad O with a great weapon in Barkley and good (not great) WRs. Having more weapons still we wouldnít have been an average O.

    I understand the cry for weapons but I fully support Gettyís philosophy of building the team inside out. If only he was able to do so...
    Thatís fair. But itís also a pretty new OL in a new offense. A rookie LT, a guy playing C for the first time, a new RT. OL takes time to gel so I think we should reserve judgment for now on that unit.

    Just doesnít help that we donít have guys that can help Jones make plays faster and better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  14. #14
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    35,456
    The Giants traded OLB Markus Golden to the Cardinals for a 2021 sixth-round draft pick.

    ....

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,519
    Am I crazy if i say: we should trade saquon if we stick with this coaching staff and we get a good offer?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •