Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thatís brutal. Expect lots of snap issues next game. Plenty of good punter talent out there. Peart is a bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Golladay could be interesting. Hoping for a bigger playmaker but heís solid.

I prefer we draft a guy that turns into a superstar lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Thatís brutal. Expect lots of snap issues next game. Plenty of good punter talent out there. Peart is a bummer.

Doesnít mean heís out for next week. Lots of time left. Anything on McKinney is he practicing ?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Xavier McKinney and Oshane Ximines have been designated for return and will return to practice. Riley Dixon and Casey Kreiter have been activated from reserve.

[emoji438]: https://t.co/xGm0jhBcfv https://t.co/ANnTv3AJHe

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Giants punter Riley Dixon and long snapper Casey Kreiter are expected to be cleared as "high risk" close contacts and be activated from the COVID-19/reserve list today with no positive tests reported for either player.

They're on to Cincinnati, too.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Who is going to give you good trade value for a RB who just busted his knee?

No. You stuck with him and hope he recovers.

If Iím DG and looking at those offense and realizing my job is on the line, right now Iím offering a slew of picks to get a big WR for DJ to be comfortable with. Just like when we got Plax for Eli. Thatís what DJ needs. A trustworthy security blanket.

Iíd be throwing picks at Atlanta for Julio right now.

Been a long long time since I posted here. Place seems like kind of a ghost town these days which is a bummer. Used to love coming on here and discussing the G-men with all the guys.

As far as throwing picks at a team like ATL for a guy like Julio, I'd rather try to find a guy in the draft or pick up a solid guy like someone suggested in Golladay. Can't be throwing high draft picks at a team for a player on the wrong side of 30 with a huge contract. Just wouldn't be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

Sounds like #NYGiants RG Kevin Zeitler has good chance of clearing concussion protocol in time to play in Sunday's game in Cincinnati against Bengals. He was able to participate in Monday's individual drills + on-field conditioning, per source, and is trending in right direction.

- Art

Three Giants practice squad protections this week:

LS Carson Tinker
    G Chad Slade
    G Kenny Wiggins

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I prefer we draft a guy that turns into a superstar lol
    I donít think we have the time.

Again I see this the same way as Eli in 2006-07. Go get a proven big playmaking target so he has a go-to guy.

Guys if WAS upsets DAL and we beat Cincy....am I seeing this wrong. What the **** happened to our division.

Again I see this the same way as Eli in 2006-07. Go get a proven big playmaking target so he has a go-to guy.

Yeah that would be really nice, but i really think an edge rusher should be our priority. Getting a good pass rushers (and keeping our expiring guys) could transform our D from good to dominant.

Looking at all the receivers in the last couple of drafts and how well they perform
    Early in their careers Iíd say we should be able to find one there that can contribute right from the start no?

Guys if WAS upsets DAL and we beat Cincy....am I seeing this wrong. What the **** happened to our division.

Yeah we have a shot
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I mean look how many rookie WRs do well right off the bat I THink we could get a WR CB and pass rusher to go along with what we have.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Been a long long time since I posted here. Place seems like kind of a ghost town these days which is a bummer. Used to love coming on here and discussing the G-men with all the guys.

As far as throwing picks at a team like ATL for a guy like Julio, I'd rather try to find a guy in the draft or pick up a solid guy like someone suggested in Golladay. Can't be throwing high draft picks at a team for a player on the wrong side of 30 with a huge contract. Just wouldn't be smart.
    I was thinking the same thing. I check out the Mets ands Knicks forum daily and there is a a flurry of activity every day. This Giant forum is moribund and I do not know why. It is not like we3 are a Bengel or Panther forum.

Giants announce OLB Oshane Ximines stays on IR and is out for the season and headed for surgery to repair torn rotator cuff on Monday.

Oof.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123