Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman

NY Giants @ Baltimore Ravens

Jones expected to start.

Martinez rolled his ankle in practice. Game status unknown.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Why are we so good?

Barring a 2nd half miracle and a win next week Gettleman and Jones need to be gone. Iíve seen enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    This team desperately needs a WR1.

Slayton has a case of the drops(think that was his college knock)

This line can not handle stunts. Holy hell.

Feels like the line took a step back after Colombo got canned.

But, I'm not giving up on Jones. Injured, sub par line and no real receiving threats.

Like the direction the defense headed this season compared to seasons past.

Need edge help for sure though.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Iíve slept on my irritation.

I remain very skeptical that Jones can be the guy, and I wouldnít be shocked if we moved on with a new GM and a new QB if we donít make the playoffs next week (canít believe we can actually win this division at 6-10):

That said the smart money is on using our early draft capital on a WR1 and an edge rusher.

Personally I do think we need to invest in a legitimate backup QB. If we give Jones another year and a real WR1 plus Saquan, and he continues to play like this, you have to be able to move on and not waste an entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Iíve slept on my irritation.

I remain very skeptical that Jones can be the guy, and I wouldnít be shocked if we moved on with a new GM and a new QB if we donít make the playoffs next week (canít believe we can actually win this division at 6-10):

That said the smart money is on using our early draft capital on a WR1 and an edge rusher.

Personally I do think we need to invest in a legitimate backup QB. If we give Jones another year and a real WR1 plus Saquan, and he continues to play like this, you have to be able to move on and not waste an entire season.

The Giants won't be a position to draft a future QB They will have to ride with Jones and get him a legitimate WR , up grade the OL . They have to try and get a pass rusher and they are going to lose either Tomlinson or Leonard Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    The Giants won't be a position to draft a future QB They will have to ride with Jones and get him a legitimate WR , up grade the OL . They have to try and get a pass rusher and they are going to lose either Tomlinson or Leonard Williams.
    Well if they lose next week they could be as high as the 3rd pick. So I think itís very possible they are in a position to get a QB.

That said, youíre right they absolutely need a WR1 and a legitimate pass rusher. Itís ok to lose either Tomlinson or Williams. The approach up front has to change and be more athletic on the edge anyway.

I don't think Jones is the answer but I also am not ready to draft a QB yet. We have so many holes

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Well if they lose next week they could be as high as the 3rd pick. So I think itís very possible they are in a position to get a QB.

That said, youíre right they absolutely need a WR1 and a legitimate pass rusher. Itís ok to lose either Tomlinson or Williams. The approach up front has to change and be more athletic on the edge anyway.

It would have to be a perfect storm for that to happen
    The Falcons are 4-11
    The Lions are 5-10
    The Eagles are 4-10-1
    The Broncos are 5-10
    The Bengals are 4-10-1

I do not know how the Giants would breakdown against the above