Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Sox Split

2 66.67%
  • Sox Win Three

1 33.33%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I trust Dunning over Cease at this point. Heís been amazing in 5 starts. Also, keep playing this lineup, screw a Mazara and Edwin, they suck. McCann should be C and Grandal DH and let Mazara n Edwin watch the games

Minnesota Twins (30-18) vs. Chicago White Sox (30-16) | 9/14 - 9/17

Quote Originally Posted by Chi StateOfMind View Post
    I trust Dunning over Cease at this point. Heís been amazing in 5 starts. Also, keep playing this lineup, screw a Mazara and Edwin, they suck. McCann should be C and Grandal DH and let Mazara n Edwin watch the games
    We will need to rely on both. Just a matter of whoís 3 and whoís 4. Next few starts will give a good glimpse.

Yes Dunning has been amazing and I would indeed slot him in the #3 spot in the playoff rotation.

Itís Giolito/Keuchel/Dunning/Cease in my book.

If Keuchel can go tomorrow, I think we should throw Reynaldo Friday, Cease Saturday, Stiever/Gio Sunday, and let Dunning, Giolito, Keuchel, Cease take the Indians series. Hopefully we have the AL locked up by the Cubs Series so we could align our starters for the playoffs.

Man if we get Bummer back for the playoffs, Iím really liking our Pen too. We had a little rough stretch but I feel comfortable trotting out Heuer, Fry, Marshall, Bummer, Colome, with Gio/Reynaldo/Rodon as long reliever/innings eaters.

We took our two. Anything else is gravy. Rovert looked lost on that homer. First time i recall seeing that from him.

I want Engel as the every day RF and spelling Robert and Eloy maybe once each as a rest until we are guaranteed the division.

Luis Robert needs to stay hitting 7th and not move him up.

I agree with McCann Grandal Abreu in some sort of rotation positionally but playing every day.

Im happy with Yolmer being back to spell folks as well as give an extra boost of energy.

Robert is great/going to be an mvp candidate for years to come but he's in a HUGE slump right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    We took our two. Anything else is gravy. Rovert looked lost on that homer. First time i recall seeing that from him.

I want Engel as the every day RF and spelling Robert and Eloy maybe once each as a rest until we are guaranteed the division.

Luis Robert needs to stay hitting 7th and not move him up.

I agree with McCann Grandal Abreu in some sort of rotation positionally but playing every day.

Im happy with Yolmer being back to spell folks as well as give an extra boost of energy.
    Yeah I like Yolmer. I think ppl expected too much of him from our bad rosters. As a utility IF on a great team, heís valuable. Iíd keep him around for years if he stays as cheap as he should. I feel the same about Engel as a utility OF.

McCann should be in the batting order every game with scattered rest days throughout. Same with Grandal. We need his patience at the plate.

Also agree, keep Robert where he is until he gets his confidence back. I think thatís the biggest thing for him now. He is down on himself and itís effecting his hitting big time. He just looks defeated sometimes up there. This is to be expected with a first year player though. They get hot. Pitchers adjust. They go ice cold. Now itís time to counter those adjustments. He has a week and a half to get on track for the playoffs. Plenty of time. Iíd rather him be ice cold during a team hot streak, and get hot again when it really matters

Robert is a play everyday. His bat right now is only a bonus, the meat is his Defense.

Can't win them all, tough loss last night with Giolito going.

Per Renteria, Reynaldo Lopez starting this afternoon.

I'm happy with the split but two lousy hits last night is down right concerning for me.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I'm happy with the split but two lousy hits last night is down right concerning for me.
    Itís 1 game lol

We also had 3 hits vs Detroit last week...followed by 19,11,9,12!

This is beisbol. Off nights happen to every team, no matter how good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Itís 1 game lol
    Yes but it's potentially a sign. Gotta be able to read them early.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast