Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Utah would more than likely match outbid given they can't afford to lose him.

If we miss out on Giannis but he signs a ST deal (say a 1+1), I think we'll try to match that terms. I can see us giving Lowry a 1 year deal then we'll probably get someone else on 1 year deals. We'll probably talk to Demar at some point lol. Which on a 1 year deal I wouldnt be opposed to. Though he'll have to take a bit of a back seat to Pascal and Lowry (he'll still probably be a 20ppg scorer though).

I wish we took a crack an Thon Maker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mozzxq9eJeU

Brisett to a multi-year non guaranteed.

Harris is a 2 way deal.

I forgot about Brissett for a while. I think/hope Alize Johnson wins over the last spot on the roster though. He seems to be a possible diamond in the rough. I like him even more than Watson for this roster because of his rebounding. They need to ditch Johnson asap imo though to be able to keep them both.

Johnson should have some value next year. I think Bembry was the weird signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Johnson should have some value next year. I think Bembry was the weird signing.
    reminds me of the Stanley Johnson signing

I wished they signed RHJ to that deal. He was pretty good last year for us

Bembry should get more opportunity than Johnson did in his first year. Also a pretty good defender.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I wished they signed RHJ to that deal. He was pretty good last year for us
    Meh. He wasn’t going to improve. I think we saw him hit his ceiling. He might never play that good again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Meh. He wasn’t going to improve. I think we saw him hit his ceiling. He might never play that good again.
    Agreed. IIRC Nurse had to bench him in the pre season for lack of effort? The message clearly got through to him but it shows that he needs to be motivated.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Who cares if he isn't motivated, the guy cant shoot. He is great around the rim, and he is a solid wing defender, but his jumper is broke AF. He's an undersized 90's PF.

To play in the raps system, you need to be able to do 2 things well. Play defense, and shoot the 3 when your open. They don't have guys that can get into the paint by themselves on a regular basis. They rely on transition, PnR and ball movement to create shots on offense. If people can leave you open, it makes it a lot easier to defend the other 4. This is why I dont get the Bembry signing ....like at all.

Looks like y'all ain't playing on Christmas Day hell y'all ain't even playing on opening night either

RHJ was a pretty good 8th or 9th man for most of his career.

Siakam provided a glimpse into the work he's putting in to return to form this coming season, launching a new YouTube series, Humble Hustle, documenting his off-season training in California.

Following the Raptors' Game 7 loss to the Boston Celtics during the 2020 playoffs, Siakam returned to Los Angeles to work with coach Rico Hines, as he's done for the past half-decade, to find his game.

“I’m my biggest critic. I’m my biggest hater," Siakam says in the first episode of Humble Hustle. "And anything that people’s told me, or anything about my game, I already told that to myself. Not to say I don’t care what people say — because I mean, those are the fans and they’re watching — but for me, it just don’t really matter, because I already know what’s happening, I already know what’s wrong.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ng-new-series/

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Well, seeing that the team's main target is gone for next year's free agency.... time to get ready to brace the downfall

What do you guys think Toronto does next off-season? There's still some big names who can hit free agency. You think they'd chase Kawhi or Demar

or do you guys think that they might look to get Harden? I feel that's unlikely cause Masai seems to like holding onto picks that might be high. For example in the Leonard trade, the Raptors did trade a first, but if I recall correctly, it was a lottery protected. I would expect Houston would want some unprotected picks, not only cause of Harden's value, but seeing that they might be very well ****ed with all of the pick/pick swaps with OKC for Westbrook last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast