Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    God damnit Davis. First the mask with the hole in it, now this?!
    yeah somethings not right with this kid. Hes not focused on what he needs to be focused on. Perhaps I should take Thomas out of my trade idea and insert Davis lol

The Nets probably could get a controllable star for that trade offer. They could probably get like Beal with that.

We'll probably suspend him a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    The Nets probably could get a controllable star for that trade offer. They could probably get like Beal with that.
    yeah youre right wishfull thinking

Although I do think Lowry will contribute alot more to winning than Beal would. And he brings things to the table that the Nets really need. But yeah his age and contract arent the most attractive.

Lowry would have a better championship makeupbut the Nets have KD and Kyrie so they should be fine. Nets probably want someone who KD and Kyrie want while making sure that person could step up in case KD/Kyrie leave or have more injuries.

I suspect they will keep those 2 though. It gives them a ton of depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Lowry would have a better championship makeupbut the Nets have KD and Kyrie so they should be fine. Nets probably want someone who KD and Kyrie want while making sure that person could step up in case KD/Kyrie leave or have more injuries.

I suspect they will keep those 2 though. It gives them a ton of depth.
    Rumours are that the Nets want to trade fir a third star

https://netswire.usatoday.com/2020/1...re-third-star/

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/syndicat...big-3.amp.html
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-28-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Do they not like Dinwiddie?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Id love to make a run at Dinwiddie and Levert

Lowry and Thomas = 31.5 mill

Dinwiddie and Levert = 27.6 mill

FVV - Dinwiddie
    Levert - Davis
    Og - Norm
    Siakam - Boucher
    Ibaka

Our team gets a lot younger in this deal and open up their window to compete. Siakam is 26, FVV 26, Levert 26, Dinwiddie 27, OG 23, Ibaka would be our oldest player at 31. Thats a core entering its prime with lots of mileage in left in the tank.

Lowry
    Irving - Temple
    Durant - Harris
    Prince - Musa
    Allen - Jordan

Lowry gives Irving and Durant a third star who is gritty and brings them toughness and someone who does the small things. Lowry would make guys like Prince and Allen better too as that team lacks a floor general and leader. Irving and Durant are incredible scorers and finesse players. But Lowry would be the one who takes the charges, gets other players going, makes the right basketball play to win games. They need that.

I think this trade could benefit both teams.

I would love to get my hands on Levert. Not so much Dinwiddie with his below average 3pt shot. However, I think the Nets bring back Harris and go with a starting 5 of:

Irving
    Harris
    LeVert
    KD
    DJ

....with Dinwiddie, TLC and Allen as their top 3 off the bench.

That is still a very good team, we just never got to see them with KD.

I can't see them trading LeVert. His contract is perfect for a #3 guy. I also can't see us trading Lowry inside the division unless it is to send him home to Philly for a guy like Ben Simmons. Anything else would likely get him crucified here. Title or no title.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Do they not like Dinwiddie?

I think its more so to do with making Kyrie happy. Remember when he threw the whole team under the bus last year when he said "we need to make some trades to get one or two more pieces around Kd and I" https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/1/...y-kevin-durant Ever since then its been like a foregone conclusion that the Nets will make a trade for a 3rd star. And their most valuable assets to make that trade is Dinwiddie, Levert, and Allen. No one else on that team is netting you a star in return. But like I said these are just rumours

I think Dinwiddie, Levert, Harris, Allen, Jordan, Temple is a really good cast to have around Kyrie & KD.. Kyrie is just an idiot lol
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 10-29-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I would love to get my hands on Levert. Not so much Dinwiddie with his below average 3pt shot. However, I think the Nets bring back Harris and go with a starting 5 of:

Irving
    Harris
    LeVert
    KD
    DJ

....with Dinwiddie, TLC and Allen as their top 3 off the bench.

That is still a very good team, we just never got to see them with KD.

I can't see them trading LeVert. His contract is perfect for a #3 guy. I also can't see us trading Lowry inside the division unless it is to send him home to Philly for a guy like Ben Simmons. Anything else would likely get him crucified here. Title or no title.
    I actually think they would be dumb to trade either of them. But yes, Levert is def the more attractive piece

I agree, I think their team is pretty dope as is, but if they start shopping those guys, I would want Masai to kick the tires on a deal.

Levert I would keep if I was them. Dinwiddie I would trade for some front court help.

I can also see them trading for Jrue. I think the rumour was Allen and Dinwiddie with picks.
    Last edited by Raps18-19 Champ; 10-29-2020 at 11:08 PM.

I think its more so to do with making Kyrie happy. Remember when he threw the whole team under the bus last year when he said "we need to make some trades to get one or two more pieces around Kd and I" https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/1/...y-kevin-durant Ever since then its been like a foregone conclusion that the Nets will make a trade for a 3rd star. And their most valuable assets to make that trade is Dinwiddie, Levert, and Allen. No one else on that team is netting you a star in return. But like I said these are just rumours

I think Dinwiddie, Levert, Harris, Allen, Jordan, Temple is a really good cast to have around Kyrie & KD.. Kyrie is just an idiot lol
    I understand it from the perspective of having too many ball handlers who need the ball but I like Dinwiddie as a third ball handler. That Nets team looks really good though. I'd say the favourites right now out of the East.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

How much could we sign Biz? I assume a minimum wouldn't get it done?

Id love to make a run at Dinwiddie and Levert

Lowry and Thomas = 31.5 mill

Dinwiddie and Levert = 27.6 mill

FVV - Dinwiddie
    Levert - Davis
    Og - Norm
    Siakam - Boucher
    Ibaka

Our team gets a lot younger in this deal and open up their window to compete. Siakam is 26, FVV 26, Levert 26, Dinwiddie 27, OG 23, Ibaka would be our oldest player at 31. Thats a core entering its prime with lots of mileage in left in the tank.

Lowry
    Irving - Temple
    Durant - Harris
    Prince - Musa
    Allen - Jordan

Lowry gives Irving and Durant a third star who is gritty and brings them toughness and someone who does the small things. Lowry would make guys like Prince and Allen better too as that team lacks a floor general and leader. Irving and Durant are incredible scorers and finesse players. But Lowry would be the one who takes the charges, gets other players going, makes the right basketball play to win games. They need that.

I think this trade could benefit both teams.
    Durant apparently really wants Ibaka. I wonder if we could sign and trade him for Levert. He could take more years at up to 18m per. It means we need to get a centre with the MLE but honestly I’d be happy signing Poetl/Noel and resigning Boucher and roll with that.

Levert is just a really valuable piece on that contract and I think you could take advantage of Kyrie and Durant running the show. Good contract like Levert don’t hurt us for Giannis, if he actually wants to come here Milwaukee will take quality pieces back in a sign and trade. It’s just how the league works now.

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

If they will do a sign and trade of Ibaka for Levert I'd say where do I sign?..lol

But I think they would rather just sign him as a free agent.

If Ibaka does peace out and go to try to join some superstars , I"d like to see us go after Christian Wood. Heck even if Ibaka does stay I'd like to see us go after Wood.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast