Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 476
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If he is a Nick Nurse disciple then I can't wait to see him outcoach Nurse
    ?

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,370
    They're old friends. Another friend of Nurse's (Finch) is getting HC looks. If he doesn't succeed, I wouldn't be surprised if we hire Finch to fill Nate's spot.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,235
    Good for Bjorkgren. A sign of a good culture is when other teams want your staff. Happened at the GM level too. Gotta extend Ujiri.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,993
    Trade for kawhi? Lmao

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,007
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Trade for kawhi? Lmao
    You must have seen the same thing as me. NBA people pressing hard to get traffic.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,152
    From the latest mock via Bleacher Report...2020 NBA Draft...it has the Raptors at #29 taking PG Cassius Winston but from what I heard:

    The Clippers and Raptors are trying to work a sign and trade deal that sends Kyle Lowry to the Clippers reuniting Lowry with Kawhi...and the Raptors in return receive Montrezl Harrell the 6th Man of the Year and the Raptors in the sign and trade would also get Marcus Morris, Sr

    Then the Raptors would re sign VanVleet to be their PG which is FVV's natural position

    Powell would become their starting SG

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/raptors...s-request/amp/

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,398
    i think we draft zeke nnaji if hes available although hes stock has been risiing.

    we interviewed karim mane, possible undrafted signing or at #59.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,152
    Zeke Nnaji as a Raptor...I can't see it but if he got drafted to the Raptors...I wouldn't mind it

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Zeke Nnaji as a Raptor...I can't see it but if he got drafted to the Raptors...I wouldn't mind it
    Yeah youre becoming a Raptors fan I see. Deep down, I always knew you were a Raptor fan boy

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,885
    Tg definitely a fan lol. Just likes to troll us for some reason.

    I'm excited about this draft.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    From the latest mock via Bleacher Report...2020 NBA Draft...it has the Raptors at #29 taking PG Cassius Winston but from what I heard:

    The Clippers and Raptors are trying to work a sign and trade deal that sends Kyle Lowry to the Clippers reuniting Lowry with Kawhi...and the Raptors in return receive Montrezl Harrell the 6th Man of the Year and the Raptors in the sign and trade would also get Marcus Morris, Sr

    Then the Raptors would re sign VanVleet to be their PG which is FVV's natural position

    Powell would become their starting SG

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/raptors...s-request/amp/
    It would be heartbreaking to see Lowry leave, but there is a logic to the idea that makes some sense.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,993
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    It would be heartbreaking to see Lowry leave, but there is a logic to the idea that makes some sense.
    Not for that return imo. I need picks and your players with ceiling. I dont even want Harrell, especially for Lowry.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,993
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    i think we draft zeke nnaji if hes available although hes stock has been risiing.

    we interviewed karim mane, possible undrafted signing or at #59.
    Id be happy to draft Zeke. One of the youngest players in the draft but can start playing a role immediately.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,993
    God damnit Davis. First the mask with the hole in it, now this?!

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    26,529
    Id love to make a run at Dinwiddie and Levert

    Lowry and Thomas = 31.5 mill

    Dinwiddie and Levert = 27.6 mill

    FVV - Dinwiddie
    Levert - Davis
    Og - Norm
    Siakam - Boucher
    Ibaka

    Our team gets a lot younger in this deal and open up their window to compete. Siakam is 26, FVV 26, Levert 26, Dinwiddie 27, OG 23, Ibaka would be our oldest player at 31. Thats a core entering its prime with lots of mileage in left in the tank.


    Lowry
    Irving - Temple
    Durant - Harris
    Prince - Musa
    Allen - Jordan

    Lowry gives Irving and Durant a third star who is gritty and brings them toughness and someone who does the small things. Lowry would make guys like Prince and Allen better too as that team lacks a floor general and leader. Irving and Durant are incredible scorers and finesse players. But Lowry would be the one who takes the charges, gets other players going, makes the right basketball play to win games. They need that.

    I think this trade could benefit both teams.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •