Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If he is a Nick Nurse disciple then I can't wait to see him outcoach Nurse
    ?

They're old friends. Another friend of Nurse's (Finch) is getting HC looks. If he doesn't succeed, I wouldn't be surprised if we hire Finch to fill Nate's spot.

Good for Bjorkgren. A sign of a good culture is when other teams want your staff. Happened at the GM level too. Gotta extend Ujiri.

Trade for kawhi? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Trade for kawhi? Lmao
    You must have seen the same thing as me. NBA people pressing hard to get traffic.

From the latest mock via Bleacher Report...2020 NBA Draft...it has the Raptors at #29 taking PG Cassius Winston but from what I heard:

The Clippers and Raptors are trying to work a sign and trade deal that sends Kyle Lowry to the Clippers reuniting Lowry with Kawhi...and the Raptors in return receive Montrezl Harrell the 6th Man of the Year and the Raptors in the sign and trade would also get Marcus Morris, Sr

Then the Raptors would re sign VanVleet to be their PG which is FVV's natural position

Powell would become their starting SG

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raptors...s-request/amp/

i think we draft zeke nnaji if hes available although hes stock has been risiing.

we interviewed karim mane, possible undrafted signing or at #59.

Zeke Nnaji as a Raptor...I can't see it but if he got drafted to the Raptors...I wouldn't mind it

Zeke Nnaji as a Raptor...I can't see it but if he got drafted to the Raptors...I wouldn't mind it
    Yeah youre becoming a Raptors fan I see. Deep down, I always knew you were a Raptor fan boy

Tg definitely a fan lol. Just likes to troll us for some reason.

I'm excited about this draft.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

From the latest mock via Bleacher Report...2020 NBA Draft...it has the Raptors at #29 taking PG Cassius Winston but from what I heard:

The Clippers and Raptors are trying to work a sign and trade deal that sends Kyle Lowry to the Clippers reuniting Lowry with Kawhi...and the Raptors in return receive Montrezl Harrell the 6th Man of the Year and the Raptors in the sign and trade would also get Marcus Morris, Sr

Then the Raptors would re sign VanVleet to be their PG which is FVV's natural position

Powell would become their starting SG

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raptors...s-request/amp/
    It would be heartbreaking to see Lowry leave, but there is a logic to the idea that makes some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    It would be heartbreaking to see Lowry leave, but there is a logic to the idea that makes some sense.
    Not for that return imo. I need picks and your players with ceiling. I dont even want Harrell, especially for Lowry.

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    i think we draft zeke nnaji if hes available although hes stock has been risiing.

we interviewed karim mane, possible undrafted signing or at #59.
    Id be happy to draft Zeke. One of the youngest players in the draft but can start playing a role immediately.

God damnit Davis. First the mask with the hole in it, now this?!

Id love to make a run at Dinwiddie and Levert

Lowry and Thomas = 31.5 mill

Dinwiddie and Levert = 27.6 mill

FVV - Dinwiddie
    Levert - Davis
    Og - Norm
    Siakam - Boucher
    Ibaka

Our team gets a lot younger in this deal and open up their window to compete. Siakam is 26, FVV 26, Levert 26, Dinwiddie 27, OG 23, Ibaka would be our oldest player at 31. Thats a core entering its prime with lots of mileage in left in the tank.

Lowry
    Irving - Temple
    Durant - Harris
    Prince - Musa
    Allen - Jordan

Lowry gives Irving and Durant a third star who is gritty and brings them toughness and someone who does the small things. Lowry would make guys like Prince and Allen better too as that team lacks a floor general and leader. Irving and Durant are incredible scorers and finesse players. But Lowry would be the one who takes the charges, gets other players going, makes the right basketball play to win games. They need that.

I think this trade could benefit both teams.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast