Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    one of the worst off-seasons in history of our franchise; Ibaka got underpaid by the nail-clippers, and Baynes overpaid by a valid source, the raptors.... and, bembry? wtf, this team is not only toast, but burnt toast. Giannis is not coming, sorry guys.

easy to beat an unestablished player in Boucher lol... we lost two former all-stars for 0

I'd rather lose Lowry for free

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Adaptable View Post
    one of the worst off-seasons in history of our franchise; Ibaka got underpaid by the nail-clippers, and Baynes overpaid by a valid source, the raptors.... and, bembry? wtf, this team is not only toast, but burnt toast. Giannis is not coming, sorry guys.
    Been tellin mans from jump that Giannis is not comin...savin all this cap and for what

Our prime goal is to create a shop in which you can easily find whatever product you need. Shop for best quality full size soccer balls with free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Been tellin mans from jump that Giannis is not comin...savin all this cap and for what
    There werenít any moves that raptors would have made this free agency period that would have made them true contenders. Bringing Ibaka and gasol back ainít gonna help them this season much. So why not keep the flexibility for next free agency which is so much better? Itís not about just Giannis. I am happy with how Raptors are progressing. Stay the course.

There is more than just Giannis hitting the market after this year. Big guys like Drummond and Gobert are free agents after this year too. ..and they would look pretty darn good with our current core as well.

I agree though, I don't like giving up on this team for a slim chance at a guy. I didn't expect Gasol back, but Ibaka was a shot maker for us.

This roster is still so so weird..listing people at their ideal NBA positions:

PG-Lowry/FVV/Flynn
    SG-Powell/Davis/Thomas/Harris
    SF-OG/McCaw/Bembry/Watson
    PF-Siakam/Boucher/Johnson
    C-Baynes/Hernandez

I think they still want Markieff Morris to back up Siakam and push Boucher to the backup C spot. ..or maybe a trade is coming to move on from guys like McCaw and Johnson. . or maybe both.

Come on Masai. Please tell me we arent done!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I donít think that works salary wise and Caruso is definitely not a SF.
    ok so flip Norm to SF and Caruso to SG. that wasnt very hard lol, welcome to the era of positionless backetball. FVV is not a SG either.

Have to say, not feeling great about this team right now. They could very much be one of the top teams again but may just as easily take a step back.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    There is more than just Giannis hitting the market after this year. Big guys like Drummond and Gobert are free agents after this year too. ..and they would look pretty darn good with our current core as well.

I agree though, I don't like giving up on this team for a slim chance at a guy. I didn't expect Gasol back, but Ibaka was a shot maker for us.

This roster is still so so weird..listing people at their ideal NBA positions:

PG-Lowry/FVV/Flynn
    SG-Powell/Davis/Thomas/Harris
    SF-OG/McCaw/Bembry/Watson
    PF-Siakam/Boucher/Johnson
    C-Baynes/Hernandez

I think they still want Markieff Morris to back up Siakam and push Boucher to the backup C spot. ..or maybe a trade is coming to move on from guys like McCaw and Johnson. . or maybe both.

Come on Masai. Please tell me we arent done!!!!
    Even if we donít land Giannis, Iím ready for a Masai rebuild/tool. I prefer what we are doing this season compared to signing all the old guys back and doing worse than last season. This is a transition year. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    ok so flip Norm to SF and Caruso to SG. that wasnt very hard lol, welcome to the era of positionless backetball. FVV is not a SG either.
    And Norm is supposed to defend Forwards? He would struggle offensively against taller defenders too.
    Iíve been calling for FVV to come off the bench now that heís gotten paid so that should tell you something about where I stand with this small lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Have to say, not feeling great about this team right now. They could very much be one of the top teams again but may just as easily take a step back.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    There will definitely be a step back.

And thatís ok. It was always going to happen. Weíre lucky to still have the youth that we have.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    And Norm is supposed to defend Forwards? He would struggle offensively against taller defenders too.
    Iíve been calling for FVV to come off the bench now that heís gotten paid so that should tell you something about where I stand with this small lineup.
    Amen to FVV coming off the bench again. I want him to play 35mpg, I just want either him or Lowry on the floor at all times. Everything just works out so much better really. Look at this top 9:

Lowry/FVV
    Powell/Thomas
    OG/Watson
    Siakam/Boucher
    Baynes

Everybody can at least shoot the 3 if left open, and the majority of the looks are going to come from people who can really shoot. I'd still like to see them acquire another PF/C. Let's see what today brings..lol

Markieff resigned so we probably not getting him
    What about Jordan Bell if Lakers waive him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Markieff resigned so we probably not getting him
    What about Jordan Bell if Lakers waive him.
    Iíd like to stick to the theme of having everyone able to shoot.

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast