Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Marc Gasol signs with the Lakers.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The Raptors sign Baynes to a 2 year 14 million deal. I believe the second year is a team option.
    Came to say this. Perfect contract. He will fit just fine. We will need boucher to bring the blocks though.

For example - I would prefer banes over theis. I just think he fits this team. Shoots with confidence from 3.

Marc Gasol signs with the Lakers.
    I think banes will out-produce anything we could have hoped for from Gasol. I just like Gasol passing and leadership, but it’s time for some of the young guys to step into that leadership role.

Boucher 2 years $13mil

Boucher signs to a two year 13.5 mill deal. Once again assuming the second year is a team option.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    Boucher 2 years $13mil
    More than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think banes will out-produce anything we could have hoped for from Gasol. I just like Gasol passing and leadership, but it’s time for some of the young guys to step into that leadership role.
    Baynes is a solid addition. I think Gasol has more left in the tank than what some may believe. He was playing pretty well before his hamstring injury.

Baynes is a solid addition. I think Gasol has more left in the tank than what some may believe. He was playing pretty well before his hamstring injury.
    I just think baynes fits well. He really shot it with confidence last season.

I like the Baynes edition. We're still in need of some rebounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I didnt realize Baynes took 4 shots from deep per game last year in about 20mpg.

So we just signed 2 back up C's..is Boucher our new starting 5 man or Baynes?

On a different note; the more I watch of Paul Watson the more I want him to be a rotation player this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I didnt realize Baynes took 4 shots from deep per game last year in about 20mpg.

On a different note; the more I watch of Paul Watson the more I want him to be a rotation player this year.
    Baynes starts IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post

Baynes probably starts. Boucher is going to kill it this season off the bench though. Hope they both stay healthy.

Paul Watson will definitely be given an opportunity this season. I have no idea what to expect from him at all.

Caruso, Kuzma and a future first for Lowry?

FVV-Flynn
    Powell-Davis-Harris
    OG-Caruso
    Siakam-Kuzma
    Baynes-Boucher-Hernendez

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Caruso, Kuzma and a future first for Lowry?

FVV-Flynn
    Powell-Davis-Harris
    OG-Caruso
    Siakam-Kuzma
    Baynes-Boucher-Hernendez
    I don’t think that works salary wise and Caruso is definitely not a SF.

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast