Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I'm super happy for Fred. He bet on himself and he delivered. Very inspirational story!

Just a little more than 20 mil a year on average. I’m a fan of the move. Now we just need to see what Ibaka signs for.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Just a little more than 20 mil a year on average. I’m a fan of the move. Now we just need to see what Ibaka signs for.
    thats a reasonable contract. Although Im still not ecstatic about him starting at the 2. but money wise, I think the contract is completely fair.

We currently have 3-4 pgs. Terrance Davis is more of a combo guard. I wonder if Flynn will be groomed to be more of a combo guard too?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-21-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm super happy for Fred. He bet on himself and he delivered. Very inspirational story!
    very happy for him too. He deserves it for sure. He def earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    thats a reasonable contract. Although Im still not ecstatic about him starting at the 2. but money wise, I think the contract is completely fair.

We currently have 3-4 pgs. Terrance Davis is more of a combo guard. I wonder if Flynn will be groomed to be more of a combo guard too?
    Kyle and Fred playing so well together makes it a non-issue for me. The both "defend up." I think in today's league, most teams just want to groom excellent basketball players. Where they fit is determined later. If you have playmaking, defense, ability to switch, shooting ability, finishing with either hand around the rim, ability to break guys off the dribble, etc etc., coaches will find the place to fit you.

very happy for him too. He deserves it for sure. He def earned it.
    Hopefully, we can bring back Serge as well.
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-21-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Hopefully, we can bring back Serge as well.
    I always thought Serge was even more of a sure thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I always thought Serge was even more of a sure thing.
    I think because we didn't hear his name linked as much to the Raptors, I got a little worried. Lots of rumors about Ibaka going to Brooklyn.
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-21-2020 at 06:01 PM.

I'm good with the FVV deal.

If we give Ibaka $25-30 mil for 1 year, we should be able to secure him.

I gotta think Davis is in the dog house for a bit so Flynn will probably play a lot of combo if he plays this year. We switch so much that it doesn't really matter anyway.

If we resign Ibaka, what's our situation like?

Do we have that full MLE of $10mil-ish?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    If we resign Ibaka, what's our situation like?

Do we have that full MLE of $10mil-ish?
    From my understanding, yes they do. However I dont expect them to use their full MLE.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast