Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Milsap is too small and not a bully like Tucker, Jokic is too slow and pretty soft, AD should dominate.
    AD should attack Jokic. If he gets into foul trouble early, their playmaking will greatly suffer. You'll see alot of ISO's. How would you guys compare Murray's game to Donovan Mitchell? alot of similarities?

Volume scorer, both not great defenders/playmakers?

Last couple games we faced Denver, Dwight was huge and bullied Jokic down low, we couldn’t use him last series but Dwight could be a huge factor this series.

Requesting for someone to please make the game thread of Lakers-Nuggets

Lakers-Rockets is pretty much over

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Last couple games we faced Denver, Dwight was huge and bullied Jokic down low, we couldn’t use him last series but Dwight could be a huge factor this series.
    Particularly when well rested and hungry, he hates the bubble and for sure doesn't want to leave it without a championship.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    AD should attack Jokic. If he gets into foul trouble early, their playmaking will greatly suffer. You'll see alot of ISO's. How would you guys compare Murray's game to Donovan Mitchell? alot of similarities?

Murray is pretty good but he's a volume shooter, on a good day he might scores a lot but on a bad day he's useless.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Since we handled Dame and Harden pretty well, I'm definitely not concerned by Murray and his ugly nose.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.

#17 for #24 & G1

Job's done

Murray is pretty good but he's a volume shooter, on a good day he might scores a lot but on a bad day he's useless.
    I think he's becoming a superstar volume shooter though kinda like arenas. Next year will definitely be telling.

An arenas type with Jokic as well? ****!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You sounded like Shep all the time! Any way well said and move on! Let’s stay focus on our glorious team! Where is the Spaniard that hated Mamba?

lmao. Bring back Hellcrooner.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I think we'll be completely fine. We just need to come out ready and not take them lightly. It looks like that won't be a problem though, as we seemed to really get to that next level in the back end of the Houston series. It's been a decade since we were this close. It's nice to be back. Eight more wins to go and we'll be all the way back!
    I know. Everything is falling into place for the Lakers. All they have to do is play to their potential (which they have) and a social distanced parade is eminent.

Power of persuasion works all the time! Lol I don't really get all the gibberish or maybe I need to sharpen my English so I could express my exact thoughts and join these cute little arguments from time to time.

What I've learned from these forums when I signed up a little over a decade ago is to know when to ignore, yield and basically do what you can to avoid getting stressed over the simplest of things. Haha.

I remember how silly I was as a rookie poster back in 08 just to get burned to the ground by that mofo doc Storch. I believe we had an argument about Frkn Andre Kirilenko during those daze lmfao. The experience truly taught me how to be a more decent poster tbh.

G1 was one the very first few who made me feel welcomed, jaydubb was the funniest though his inputs were always spot on when he's not being so funny, Iron of course was the team Spain hater and I loved Pau Gasol and JC Navarro but I knew that fackkk he was more eloquent than me so I didnt bother to argue. This forum is the best I have no idea what makes you guys fight all the time lol
    Well said bro. Especially as a mod I should keep it to a higher standard for myself. I am triggered on Father's Day and in the future, I will be more careful around that time. LOL is vaguely remember your spat with Storch.

Grant might bother AD a lil bit but that's it imo.
    Grant has usually guarded Lebron. Lebron just bullies him to the hole. We are the bad matchup for the Nuggets. The only chance they have is to shoot lights out from 3 and hope we have poor shooting nights. Even then we might still win. Case in point. Houston made 22 threes one game at a decent percentage and they still lost the game. That also shows that the Dantoni system doesn't work.
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 09-17-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Jockitch did have foul trouble because of that one or two games during the season. I think me might have actually fouled out on one of them. He had 5 in the other. We have 3 bigs to throw at him and AD is playing with more passion and physicality. Hope he keeps it up and by the 4th Jockitch has no chance when AD is playing the 5 and guarding him with his length. Even Lebron did a good job on him in the 4th. Dwight has 6 fouls and he should use it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Requesting for someone to please make the game thread of Lakers-Nuggets

Lakers-Rockets is pretty much over
    Done. I just made a general WCF thread. IF anyone feels we need specific game threads then feel free to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I know. Everything is falling into place for the Lakers. All they have to do is play to their potential (which they have) and a social distanced parade is eminent.
    Yep, this would be such a sweet one too!

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast