Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah big time. I'm most surprised to see Murray emerge the way he has. He's become a superstar these playoffs. Whether he can maintain that over the course of a year remains to be seen, but if he can, it does make Denver a legitimate contender. I think they will have a real tough time with LBJ though. I think he's the biggest mismatch in this series.
    Yes he is, but they have no one to guard AD too, and if AD man up like he did the previous rounds, it will be over quickly for them. To have no one to guard our two superstars will be a problem for them.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Okay I'm in
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Now get a room already, you two. This is the type of bromance we need in here! Too much pettiness as of late

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Good to see you too. I'm going to give this one more shot. Thanks Mave for all your supportive comments.
    Power of persuasion works all the time! Lol I don't really get all the gibberish or maybe I need to sharpen my English so I could express my exact thoughts and join these cute little arguments from time to time.

What I've learned from these forums when I signed up a little over a decade ago is to know when to ignore, yield and basically do what you can to avoid getting stressed over the simplest of things. Haha.

I remember how silly I was as a rookie poster back in 08 just to get burned to the ground by that mofo doc Storch. I believe we had an argument about Frkn Andre Kirilenko during those daze lmfao. The experience truly taught me how to be a more decent poster tbh.

G1 was one the very first few who made me feel welcomed, jaydubb was the funniest though his inputs were always spot on when he's not being so funny, Iron of course was the team Spain hater and I loved Pau Gasol and JC Navarro but I knew that fackkk he was more eloquent than me so I didnt bother to argue. This forum is the best I have no idea what makes you guys fight all the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Power of persuasion works all the time! Lol I don't really get all the gibberish or maybe I need to sharpen my English so I could express my exact thoughts and join these cute little arguments from time to time.

What I've learned from these forums when I signed up a little over a decade ago is to know when to ignore, yield and basically do what you can to avoid getting stressed over the simplest of things. Haha.

I remember how silly I was as a rookie poster back in 08 just to get burned to the ground by that mofo doc Storch. I believe we had an argument about Frkn Andre Kirilenko during those daze lmfao. The experience truly taught me how to be a more decent poster tbh.

G1 was one the very first few who made me feel welcomed, jaydubb was the funniest though his inputs were always spot on when he's not being so funny, Iron of course was the team Spain hater and I loved Pau Gasol and JC Navarro but I knew that fackkk he was more eloquent than me so I didnt bother to argue. This forum is the best I have no idea what makes you guys fight all the time lol
    Lol no I fought with that fckin homer croonie who thought every spaniard on earth was a superior human being...

I loved 2009-2010 Pau, he was a beast, then not so much, looked like he was ok with having 2 titles. But I will always love him as a human being and for what he has done as a Laker.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol no I fought with that fckin homer croonie who thought every spaniard on earth was a superior human being...

I loved 2009-2010 Pau, he was a beast, then not so much, looked like he was ok with having 2 titles. But I will always love him as a human being and for what he has done as a Laker.
    Those were the days! I wish hellcrooner would pay the site a visit just to say hola to everybody especially to you!!! Pau Gasol man... I'd cry the day I see his jersey up there right beside #8/#24.

Who's the next big thing to come out of France?

Sorry mods not even sure if this is the right thread for this type of talk hahaha

Those were the days! I wish hellcrooner would pay the site a visit just to say hola to everybody especially to you!!! Pau Gasol man... I'd cry the day I see his jersey up there right beside #8/#24.

Who's the next big thing to come out of France?
    Gobert?

#17 for #24

Job's done

I meant a prospect

No you don't, just keep doing what you do. That's why you're the best poster (and it's not even close) on here. Don't soil yourself like the rest of us.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    No you don't, just keep doing what you do. That's why you're the best poster (and it's not even close) on here. Don't soil yourself like the rest of us.
    I appreciate this man, too. First one to ask how I was when the whole world went on lockdown. Hopefully a Lakers championship will get everybody together in this place.

Nothing but love to all my brothers (maybe sisters also) in here! K, done preaching
    Last edited by Mave1002; 09-17-2020 at 07:09 AM.

I meant a prospect
    I don't watch much French bball, didn't hear anything about a promising young player for now.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Yes he is, but they have no one to guard AD too, and if AD man up like he did the previous rounds, it will be over quickly for them. To have no one to guard our two superstars will be a problem for them.
    Yeah, I am wondering who they're going to put on AD. I think maybe they'll switch off between Milsap and Jokic. I do think they will try their best to rough him up a bit and get physical with AD. If he responds well doesn't become a sg when that happens I agree that it will be an easy series. Hopefully the Houston series was a good learning experience for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I am wondering who they're going to put on AD. I think maybe they'll switch off between Milsap and Jokic. I do think they will try their best to rough him up a bit and get physical with AD. If he responds well doesn't become a sg when that happens I agree that it will be an easy series. Hopefully the Houston series was a good learning experience for him.
    Milsap is too small and not a bully like Tucker, Jokic is too slow and pretty soft, AD should dominate.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Grant might bother AD a lil bit but that's it imo.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Milsap is too small and not a bully like Tucker, Jokic is too slow and pretty soft, AD should dominate.
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast