Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    This is one of Carson wentz worst games as an eagle

And tbh just terrible play calling by Doug

Whatís with all the long winded routes with the protection we have
    Yeah, this was a team effort. Wentz was awful late-2Q on. OL was awful, though, at least they have the excuse of being quite banged up. Play calling was weak. Just a bad game by many people/groups.

This is just absolutely embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Yeah, this was a team effort. Wentz was awful late-2Q on. OL was awful, though, at least they have the excuse of being quite banged up. Play calling was weak. Just a bad game by many people/groups.
    I donít understand why they didnít shorten the field and play quicker

Youíd think thatíd be obvious lol

Lmao wentz that was just terrible

I donít understand why they didnít shorten the field and play quicker

Youíd think thatíd be obvious lol
    It almost feels like it was a situation where a guy goes up to the plate in baseball and knows he's overmatched, so he just swings for the fences hoping he'll get lucky and hit a home run. Kind of felt like the Eagles were hoping for that kind of lightening in the game after the 2nd. I just don't know why.

Horrific game by Carson. 100% on wentz.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    It almost feels like it was a situation where a guy goes up to the plate in baseball and knows he's overmatched, so he just swings for the fences hoping he'll get lucky and hit a home run. Kind of felt like the Eagles were hoping for that kind of lightening in the game after the 2nd. I just don't know why.
    Because I think they thought way too highly of their weapons

I think they believed they had this high flying offense without having earned it

They stopped running the ball at all, they stopped throwing anything under 15 yards

Absurd

This is embarrassing. Ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Horrific game by Carson. 100% on wentz.
    Iíd say horrid half. Terrible 2nd half after such a good 1st half.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iíd say horrid half. Terrible 2nd half after such a good 1st half.

Well he was bad for 2.5 quarters

His int at the end of the half is why the rest of the game happened

That was a truly pathetic effort all around. Better take a good hard look in the mirror at ourselves on this one. Our offensive line failed, Carson Wentz had a horrific game, and our play calling was shocking.

Dumb pick before half turned the game around. Unacceptable all around.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Is it too early to drop the delusional ďwake up callĒ lol

Limp qb play and playcalling

Doug, theyíre hitting Carson everytime. Shorten the damn field. Why is reagor streaking up the sideline every time heís in? And then DeSean comes in and guess what heís streaking up the sideline. Hightower is 15 yards down the field. Ertz and goedert arenít being used anymore for some reason. Ward is being given bubble screens exclusively. Arenít both reagor and Hightower supposed to be good at those? Maybe try one. So weird

And Carson. At what point do you say oh Iím getting sacked every other play maybe I should read quicker and get rid of it quicker

Idk what the F that was lol

The eagles seemingly walked out there like theyíre the chiefs and were like were just gonna throw this ball down the field

I'm embarrassed to be an Eagles fan today. Pathetic.

Eagles need to sign Cordy Glenn

You canít have these unproven kids as our options
    Need Glenn and to make a trade or something for another decent lineman. We need to make this line better and deep. You can't really put it 100 on Wentz when the plays were all him standing in the pocket waiting for receivers to get open with 0 games of experience on the right side of the line. Also, run game puts all the pressure on the pass game. On top of that, Wentz got cold and receivers were dropping passes...which could be an indirect result of the first couple points. I mean they were all but teeing off on him for a few plays in the first couple quarters.

Just one game, but feel like writing off the season with the start we had and the lack of anything for 35 minutes of game time. We need Miles back and need to sign freeman as a backup option. We need to sign Glenn and we need Lane back. The rest will be okay if that all happens. Until then, we won't beat anyone if we can't beat the No names.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast