Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Skip Bayless criticizes Prescott going public with mental health battle

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well I for one take the subject of mental illness quite seriously, so any network that would actually script something like that drops way off my viewing schedule
    Agreed

well I for one take the subject of mental illness quite seriously, so any network that would actually script something like that drops way off my viewing schedule
    Espn in general (except for live sporting events) has been off my viewing schedule for a long time. As have those Skip Bayless/SAS/Shannon Sharpe type of shows. They're all garbage.

I said it in another thread but if this take was rubber stamped by a producer they got to go. No way anyone looks at that talking point and goes “that’s a good idea”. So either Skip was off the cuff with that take and believes it, of a producer came up with it.

Based on Skips “apology” where he said mental health is serious and call for help, then pivoted to “but the Dak interview I was referring to” makes me think he did that off the cuff. He did not believe in the apology he had to make. And it’s sickening.

I’m not normally a “call for someone to lose their job” kinda person, but someone needs to be fired for this.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    This. I'd slander this man and his entire family every week for a 7 figure salary lol.
    Sign me up.. take the heat for a week. In 7 days noone will remember it, especially when he's talking about how great he played no matter if he actually played great or horrible.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Sign me up.. take the heat for a week. In 7 days noone will remember it, especially when he's talking about how great he played no matter if he actually played great or horrible.
    Most people probably will forget, no doubt, but Dak and his family probably won’t forget skips comments in 7 days and they are the most important ones in this whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Most people probably will forget, no doubt, but Dak and his family probably won’t forget skips comments in 7 days and they are the most important ones in this whole thing
    Dak is still playing despite everything he's going through losing his brother in that way and still playing football to the best of his abilities, even that I can admire and respect unlike Skip

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I said it in another thread but if this take was rubber stamped by a producer they got to go. No way anyone looks at that talking point and goes “that’s a good idea”. So either Skip was off the cuff with that take and believes it, of a producer came up with it.

Based on Skips “apology” where he said mental health is serious and call for help, then pivoted to “but the Dak interview I was referring to” makes me think he did that off the cuff. He did not believe in the apology he had to make. And it’s sickening.

I’m not normally a “call for someone to lose their job” kinda person, but someone needs to be fired for this.
    I believe his contract is up in a month or so. They’ll likely just let it expire.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Espn in general (except for live sporting events) has been off my viewing schedule for a long time. As have those Skip Bayless/SAS/Shannon Sharpe type of shows. They're all garbage.
    I thought only teenagers watch that crap? What grown man is watching this ****?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    hella cool

In case y’all missed it, Skip just got a huge raise too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    In case y’all missed it, Skip just got a huge raise too.

Should have been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Should have been fired.
    He got a raise because he did exactly what the network pays him to do, stir the pot. Say something controversial to draw in ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He got a raise because he did exactly what the network pays him to do, stir the pot. Say something controversial to draw in ratings.

Pretty much. He’s one hell of an expensive puppet

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm shocked more players haven't come out criticizing Dak honestly.

What he did was courageous.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You mean criticize Skip?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast