Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Trump has about 40% of the country that will be with him no matter what. I mean no matter what. Sanders based is about 20-25% of the country. Problem is that his based just likes to march, protest and majority of them don't bother showing up to vote. Trump's base will show up no matter what. Trump's problem is that 55%+ of the country doesn't like him. The question is what percentage of that will show up to vote against him.

Most democrats are voting against Trump not because they love Biden. Which is perfectly fine since the point is to get Trump out no matter what. If Biden is elected then in 2024 Dems can nominate someone more to the left than Biden. Republicans will likely continue to nominate far right candidates that will appease the base but turn off the majority of the country.
    40% seems high IMO.

I think there are people that will vote Trump no matter what, more so because they don't like the other option, but I don't think they would be part of Trump's base that support him like many of Trump's base do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    40% seems high IMO.

I think there are people that will vote Trump no matter what, more so because they don't like the other option, but I don't think they would be part of Trump's base that support him like many of Trump's base do.
    According to 538's approval tracker, Trump's approval rating has never dipped below 36%, which was Charlottesville. He's also hasn't been under 40% approval since the beginning of 2018, except brief periods where it would drop a couple tenths of a percent under before recovering.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s/?cid=rrpromo

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    According to 538's approval tracker, Trump's approval rating has never dipped below 36%, which was Charlottesville. He's also hasn't been under 40% approval since the beginning of 2018, except brief periods where it would drop a couple tenths of a percent under before recovering.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s/?cid=rrpromo
    people can approve of Trump or his job performance without being in his base.

what would be the definition of a base? people that are supportive and will vote for that person no matter what? even some that approve or support doesn't mean they are guaranteed to vote that way like I think "base" would suggest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Probably Bernie
    I've never seen someone who is as consistently wrong as you. Even a blind squirrell could find a nut once in a while, but not you. You've got a rare talent.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people can approve of Trump or his job performance without being in his base.

what would be the definition of a base? people that are supportive and will vote for that person no matter what? even some that approve or support doesn't mean they are guaranteed to vote that way like I think "base" would suggest.
    I'll let you figure that out since I'm not playing dictionary with you.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Mine’s pretty big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That would be a min 5 day wormhole you'd be stuck in..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

hard to have a good opinion on what percent the base is without really knowing/caring what base even means.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I've never seen someone who is as consistently wrong as you. Even a blind squirrell could find a nut once in a while, but not you. You've got a rare talent.
    This is coming from the guy that's been banned how many times for being a terrible poster?

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    This is coming from the guy that's been banned how many times for being a terrible poster?
    Dude you are the single biggest joke on this site. You make progressives look like morons. **** off.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12