Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I really laughed at this. Reminds me of Robert Downey in Tropic Thunder.
    Don't you hate that, that movie, could never be green lit today

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You're white? Oh man, that makes it even better! 🤣
    My exact thoughts... lol
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Ahh....you two are adorable. I love how all of PSD's absolutely brightest minds tend to flock together.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    My exact thoughts... lol
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...we-are/page337

You'll enjoy reading this page.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Didnt PSD have a thread where we all posted pics of ourselves. Man I lost that pic and I was in my absolute chad prime then.

White guilt? Black envy?

Just be you, dog!
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Its crazy how much has been scrubbed off the internet from even 8 years ago on this subject. Reminds me of the Japanese satellite, kimowari or something. Wish I could fix my old hard drive

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Yeah I miss those days, where all Americans were United in solidarity against Muslims. Truly beautiful.
    You're the best.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree. I don’t think the OP was trying to be an ahole to Muslims.
    I dont think so either. But every muslim that reads that op is gonna laugh.

Different worlds..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The racism was always there, no one should pretend like it wasn't. This was actually a good thing since it exposed those people for their worthless beliefs.
    What good does exposing people for their worthless beliefs do?

Look at trump and many of his supporters..these last 4 years been party town in the kkk, lol.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont think so either. But every muslim that reads that op is gonna laugh.

Different worlds..
    Maybe we can all come together because of Covid and start two forever wars that kill hundreds of thousands of Muslims all the while sparking some of the worst humanitarian and migration crises we'll ever see! That's the beautiful American Spirit I yearn for! I miss that!

Maybe Adam Sandler can sing a dumb song about how cool Trump is too like that Rudy song! Those were the days!
    HELLO

What good does exposing people for their worthless beliefs do?

Look at trump and many of his supporters..these last 4 years been party town in the kkk, lol.

The dems have not been partying, they've been sad, angry, irrational, the list really is large.

People not hiding who they are is a not a good thing. It's a great thing.

The dems have not been partying, they've been sad, angry, irrational, the list really is large.

People not hiding who they are is a not a good thing. It's a great thing.
    Well, if the dems dont like kkk party town, dont give the Republicans control.

Simple as that. Win votes. It's their own fault.

Well, if the dems dont like kkk party town, dont give the Republicans control.

Simple as that. Win votes. It's their own fault.

The dems founded the KKK if you didn't know.

The dems founded the KKK if you didn't know.
    And the Republicans keeping that party rolling, if you didnt know.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast