Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdAKk42OzVw

no sympathy for dallas

**** dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    No way lol. Dallas didn't lay an egg. They lost, but also had some big injuries that contributed. Brand new coach and system in their first real action with no preseason, I'm far from worried.

A lot of people are saying McCarthy made a bad decision to go for it on fourth and I disagree. I think that Lamb ran a route short of the chains which he has to learn to not do and they made a bad play call on third down IMO. JG would have never ever ever gone for it on that fourth down.

The Rams just played better last night and had a very good game plan coming in to neutralize the Cowboys pass rush, which should be the best part of our defense.
    Both them and Philly laid eggs. All those offensive weapons and Dak goes for what, 250/1? MM is what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post

no sympathy for dallas

**** dallas
    Me either and I'm a Patriots fan #PATSNATION

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Both them and Philly laid eggs. All those offensive weapons and Dak goes for what, 250/1? MM is what he is.
    Hard to compare losing to the Rams, a talented team, by 3 with a brand new coaching staff in their first game with no preseason with losing to the Washington Football team who also has a new coaching staff by 10 after leading 17-0 lol. The Eagles have the same coaching staff continuity too. That is much much worse IMO. The Eagles will be fine probably, but their loss and performance yesterday is easily much more concerning.

I'm not trying to start a fight with Cowboys fans so dinged butthurt.

But seriously the man wants 40M but is 1-6 in one possession games. I've been saying it from time i hope to God he gets 40M because that will be one of the worst contracts handed out in sports history. The guy is absolutely nothing without Zeke.

The Cowboys defensive line though has potential to be really really great this year, which could be scarey as an Eagles fan.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Hard to compare losing to the Rams, a talented team, by 3 with a brand new coaching staff in their first game with no preseason with losing to the Washington Football team who also has a new coaching staff by 10 after leading 17-0 lol. The Eagles have the same coaching staff continuity too. That is much much worse IMO. The Eagles will be fine probably, but their loss and performance yesterday is easily much more concerning.
    Both laid eggs.

AJ Green got caught for similar. Itís the right call, all Gallup has to do is keep running the route as you said, his guy was already beat and throw was money.
    Even if he didn't grab the jersey I think the call wouldn't have been made

no sympathy for dallas

**** dallas
    What does that video have to do with yesterdayís game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I'm not trying to start a fight with Cowboys fans so dinged butthurt.

But seriously the man wants 40M but is 1-6 in one possession games. I've been saying it from time i hope to God he gets 40M because that will be one of the worst contracts handed out in sports history. The guy is absolutely nothing without Zeke.

The Cowboys defensive line though has potential to be really really great this year, which could be scarey as an Eagles fan.
    Youíre not the only one with that opinion. Some would say that Jerry feels that way too. I think Stephen really likes Dak but Stephen is a cheap *** compared to Jerry. If Jerry really felt like Dak is the guy he would already have a contract.

As for my opinion on Dak. Heís not Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, or Patrick Mahomes. Heíll never be that level of a passer. That doesnít mean heís not good though. I would put him somewhere between 8-10. Also based on his history you know heís going to be on the field. Injuries havenít been a concern for him. Heís good enough to win a SB in my opinion if the rest of his team is good and his coaching is good. Thatís what Iím not sure about when it comes to the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What does that video have to do with yesterdayís game?

What does the video have to do with yesterday's game? Literally nothing as it happened years ago. But, with fans talking about how they were screwed over by this call I thought a friendly reminder that they've been on the other side of things was appropriate.

What does the video have to do with yesterday's game? Literally nothing as it happened years ago. But, with fans talking about how they were screwed over by this call I thought a friendly reminder that they've been on the other side of things was appropriate.
    Yeah, I'm not trying to hear it either...
    https://twitter.com/ihartitz/status/1184547307800485888

Personally I thought it was the right call. Now I would prefer for the refs to just let them play but it was the right call.

Personally I thought it was the right call. Now I would prefer for the refs to just let them play but it was the right call.

Fair.

Yeah, I'm not trying to hear it either...
    https://twitter.com/ihartitz/status/1184547307800485888
    Iím still mad about that one. That was just a great football play and once again the refs gave Dallas a bone.

I think that was also the game that the eagles caused a fumble on the opening kickoff, 7 eagles players jumped on the ball and a cowboy player wasnít within 5 yards and the refs gave the ball back to Dallas because ďthere wasnít a clear recoveryĒ

Thatís how I feel too

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast