Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The run defense is pathetic agin this year.

Thought Martinez played amazing. Slayton Is a star. The pass protection all things considered I thought was ok. Run blocking just awful.. Pitt defense is great. That bad turnover from jones was pretty bad took any real
    Shot we had. I thought Holmes looked solid minus a couple plays. Overall not bad
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The run defense is pathetic agin this year.
    I thought the D in general played fine actually. It started to crumble a bit in the second half, but itís hard to hold up if your O doesnít get first downs.

Iím kind of surprised by all the negativity by you and on social media man. We picked top 10 for like 10 years in a row and now everyone is freaking out because we lost to a good to great team in a game in which we were competitive until the 4th quarter?!

Yeah Iím surprised by the negativity. I thought jones looked really good outside that one horrible mistake where you have to give credit where credit is due and Dupree is an animal. Pittsburg has a top 3 defense weíre learning a new system and there was no preseason. How can you not be encouraged with the way some of the guys played. The defense died at the end but I was encouraged by their play. We should be able to score it may take a little while but I think itís coming. Tough week vs the bears then the 49ers coming just gotta hope the line gets better as we go on. Run block better and weíll be ok I think
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

The run blocking is what scares me the most. Weíve got a Ferrari and we canít even get it out of the garage. I knew Pit front seven was going to be rough for us, but that run game was pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The run blocking is what scares me the most. Weíve got a Ferrari and we canít even get it out of the garage. I knew Pit front seven was going to be rough for us, but that run game was pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What scares me the most is that we drafted a relatively unknown QB with the 6th pick in the draft and he's a fumbler. From day 1

It's a given that we are a young football team and we must grow .....even with no run game we're in the game ... we're up 10-3 you throw a stupid pick, then another in the red zone. Pit scored 10 points off those turnovers.

Daniel Jones runs the show. It's ****ing annoying... the fumbles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12