Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 1: Steelers at Giants MNF

Pit front 7 is gonna be a huge test for the new oline.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    GGGG

Spot

On.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Glad we at least have a mobile qb with awesome pocket awareness (yeah yeah the fumbles). Eli would get destroyed in this one.

That said, this is the most excited Iíve been to see our oline in a very long time. If these tackles develop well, it could be awesome for Barkley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Glad we at least have a mobile qb with awesome pocket awareness (yeah yeah the fumbles). Eli would get destroyed in this one.

That said, this is the most excited Iíve been to see our oline in a very long time. If these tackles develop well, it could be awesome for Barkley.

Hey, Hey, Hey....watch your mouth...you talking a HOF NY Giant QB.....2X SB MVP as well. With that being said....I hope the additions of the Oline can develop into a solid unit. I hope for the next couple of years we really address the Oline...to be one of the top Olines in the league.

I'm desperate to see good Oline play.....the Giants have neglected the Oline for years and wasted Eli's last 5 years by not addressing it. So hopefully we can rebuild around the Oline.

I'm still wearing my #10 jersey until one of these young punks can win a SB and earn the right to have their jersey worn by someone.

ROSTER UPDATE: The Giants have activated DB Sean Chandler and OL Chad Slade from their practice squad.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Tate won't play tonight.

Giants Inactives for #MNF

WR Golden Tate
    LB T.J. Brunson
    LB Cam Brown
    LB Tae Crowder
    G Shane Lemieux
    OT Jackson Barton
    DE RJ McIntosh

Looking very Eli like.

Connect on a deep td early and spend the rest of the game where the deep ball went. Then a turnover 3 yards from the end zone.

Terrible decision by Danny on such a great offensive series. Needed to throw it out of bounds or take a sack.

Second year now kiddo. Those are rookie mistakes.

Barkley having a bad game. Not just lack of yards. Missing blitz pick ups.. Etc. Disappointing.

Well that was a solid start.

Don't worry. He's got this.

The D eventually folded as expected.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Looking very Eli like.

Connect on a deep td early and spend the rest of the game where the deep ball went. Then a turnover 3 yards from the end zone.
    I don't see .....

He turned the ball over 3 yards from the end zone on the muff punt recovery as well. I find myself hoping to not see a TO(by him) on every drive now....almost relief when it doesn't happen.

Well maybe this is early season over optimism and it speaks volumes about the state of the franchise, but I think that wasnít as bad as the score made it seem and Iím cautiously optimistic.

I loved Jones (But of course he had that terrible int), I liked our D (more pass rush than I expected) and I think our pass protection was decent. Obviously run game was horrible.

All in all, I think we have to keep in mind this was the first game for a first time head coach with dozens of new players against a really good team. So yeah, for now Iím actually satisfied

Oline still looks shaky but hard to judge because that Steelers D is great. Run blocking was awful. Barkley has no shot.

DJ looks like heís still settling in. Receivers were of only help. Guys dropping passes on their hands. Thatíll ruin the rhythm of any QB. Really sad to see especially out of Engram who is supposed to take the lead in the passing game now.

D was interesting. I like the scheme with the hidden looks and pressure. We just still donít have great personnel. Missing a big time pass rusher which is what weíve always had. DBs are shaky. No real leader in the ILB group.

The coaching, game plan and adjustments all seemed kinda great actually. Just need consistency from players and an upgrade in a few key spots.

Going to be another sub500 year I think. We just donít have the oline to compete against good Ds. And donít have a game changer on the dline.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast