Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The way forward

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lol

Bruh let it go, don go away mad just go away.
    let it go? I'm not the one who kept posting 'are you mad'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I love the games people play..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Games? Love games?

https://youtu.be/DYivGrFkgIk

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    let it go? I'm not the one who kept posting 'are you mad'
    Lol

Youíre the one mad about some **** I say weeks or months ago.

You still mad

You the one quoting me, I donít even bother to read your post till you quote me.

But stay mad bruh.

What are you talking about? I thought there was nobody here in the mid states, isn't that your contention?
    Manitoba is treated the same way in Canada. Itís the same everywhere. Most people who look down on places like this usually havenít been anywhere near where you live and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lol

Youíre the one mad about some **** I say weeks or months ago.

You still mad

You the one quoting me, I donít even bother to read your post till you quote me.

But stay mad bruh.
    lmao....weeks or months, you repeated it in the last day or two...and specifically mentioned South Dakota again
    ...my bad for having a good memory

at least as bigoted as dbroncs#### is his posts aren't completely useless like yours...but you're both still hypocritical bigots

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Manitoba is treated the same way in Canada. Itís the same everywhere. Most people who look down on places like this usually havenít been anywhere near where you live and never will.
    oh I know....some people have such poor geography skills they hear South and think it's warm here all the time, while others hear Dakota and think it's cold here all the time.........and it's both! 2 seasons (too hot and too cold) with a long weekend each for spring and fall...or feels like it

7. 09-11-2020, 03:26 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

Troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is PSD.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

oh I know....some people have such poor geography skills they hear South and think it's warm here all the time, while others hear Dakota and think it's cold here all the time.........and it's both! 2 seasons (too hot and too cold) with a long weekend each for spring and fall...or feels like it
    Havenít been there in years but remember liking it there. Havenít even been to North Dakota in years (unless you count using the rocks marking the border as an end zone) and I live an hour away. Are you closer to the black hills or more in the prairie part of the state?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Havenít been there in years but remember liking it there. Havenít even been to North Dakota in years (unless you count using the rocks marking the border as an end zone) and I live an hour away. Are you closer to the black hills or more in the prairie part of the state?
    I'm virtually in Minnesota these days, and grew up in the NE corner of the state.....worked for the state in geographic center for a few years, tho, so went to the Hills every chance I got....but now that's over 400 miles.

A year ago this weekend I went for a hot air balloon ride out of the Stratobowl west of Rapid City.....gorgeous. Have thought for years that IF I retired in SD, I'd prefer it be in the Hills somewhere.

But yeah, people who haven't been here don't know what they're missing. It's not for everybody, winters are brutal and summers can be....but the people are genuine and the lifestyle is far less stress than any big city I've lived in or visited.

Apparently, tho, this length of post means I'm mad about something

I'm virtually in Minnesota these days, and grew up in the NE corner of the state.....worked for the state in geographic center for a few years, tho, so went to the Hills every chance I got....but now that's over 400 miles.

A year ago this weekend I went for a hot air balloon ride out of the Stratobowl west of Rapid City.....gorgeous. Have thought for years that IF I retired in SD, I'd prefer it be in the Hills somewhere.

But yeah, people who haven't been here don't know what they're missing. It's not for everybody, winters are brutal and summers can be....but the people are genuine and the lifestyle is far less stress than any big city I've lived in or visited.

Apparently, tho, this length of post means I'm mad about something
    I did sense the anger in this post. I hope you can get that under control.

A balloon ride in that area would be amazing. Iíd like to do a trip next summer going down through there and back up through Wyoming and Montana but the wife wants to go back to Wisconsin Dells. Pretty sure I know where Iím going 🙄

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think Biden losing will be MUCH better for the party and the US because it WILL burn the party to the ground. If Biden wins then we get Biden again or Harris which sets up the party to not change for another 4 to 12 years. The only hope our country has is the Dem party pulling their head out of their *****. Trump winning may make that happen much faster.

Also, if Trump loses the GOP may well come back with a POC woman who is a polished politician and after 4 years of Biden dealing with the Corona damage and then the GOP slides back into power.
    Ummmm you aren't paying attention. If the the last loss to an idiot reality tv personality didn't "burn the party to the ground," why would this one?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    A few thousand voters who didnít show up in Green Bay, Detroit and Philly won it for him.

He performed as well as Romney in 2012 in those states. The problem was Hillary doesnít rally the base like Obama does (just like Romney doesnít rally the base like Trump does.

And thatís why Biden will lose. Theyíre playing a political game of appealing to moderates which hasnít worked in 30 years. Rallying the base works. W, Obama and Trump....thatís what they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh dear lord please be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Ummmm you aren't paying attention. If the the last loss to an idiot reality tv personality didn't "burn the party to the ground," why would this one?
    They didn't learn the lesson and have been thinking they can run the same playbook back this time.

They didn't learn the lesson and have been thinking they can run the same playbook back this time.
    Not making any real change/learning we agree on for the most part but what do you think them losing this election does that is different than losing last time? You don't think establishment dems are alright with little changes, some chaos and no responsibility for it? They probably love having Trump to bash while not taking responsibility for the many problems in this country because someone else is worse and in charge.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 09-12-2020 at 11:59 PM.

https://ripoliticalcoop.com/

They are winning and winning a lot and doing it the right way.

Next step is getting the same movement at the national level.
    Lovely. People who don't like the current level of government are going to cure it with... More government. It is truly incredible that this style of governing has never, ever, been tried before.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast