Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A success based on what the goal of the process was which was to land stars or superstars via high picks, trading of assets, or through cap space.

Failure based on what non-Philly fans decided what they would use as an unbelievablely high bar so they could always set it up to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    He and Joel would make a great father/son combo.
    agreed but horford joel failed lol.... we need a new approach

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    agreed but horford joel failed lol.... we need a new approach
    Pretty sure Embiid never had to call Horford Daddy. Gasol has been Embiidís Daddy ever since Embiid entered the NBA and made it extra clear last year in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    So funny, Bucks get there head beat in and this guy immediately makes a hardcore sixers troll thread to let off steam.
    I accepted the bucks fate after game 1. tyvm for thinking of me being a Wisco fan since when yaweh rodgers carried has been rough . Quite frankly the packers prepared me for this with MM and all the heartbreak he gave us.

It is funny, though. MTM trolling for years: Bucks can't get out of the first round. Then the Bucks get out of the second round and I get some bans for spewing the same narritive about the 76ers and how Jojo O can't out of the second round because philly fans were in denial and too soft. Now the 7 & 6 seeders and the bucks are both dumpster fires with the edge going to the bucks for probability of long-term success because they have more assets to deal if the blow **** up and there's still a chance Giannis extends.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I accepted the bucks fate after game 1. tyvm for thinking of me being a Wisco fan since when yaweh rodgers carried has been rough . Quite frankly the packers prepared me for this with MM and all the heartbreak he gave us.

It is funny, though. MTM trolling for years: Bucks can't get out of the first round. Then the Bucks get out of the second round and I get some bans for spewing the same narritive about the 76ers and how Jojo O can't out of the second round because philly fans were in denial and too soft. Now the 7 & 6 seeders and the bucks are both dumpster fires with the edge going to the bucks for probability of long-term success because they have more assets to deal if the blow **** up and there's still a chance Giannis extends.
    Heís not going to extend. Do you trade him or take your chances?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    A success based on what the goal of the process was which was to land stars or superstars via high picks, trading of assets, or through cap space.

Failure based on what non-Philly fans decided what they would use as an unbelievablely high bar so they could always set it up to fail.
    Not all non-Philly fans. lol

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Heís not going to extend. Do you trade him or take your chances?
    He's not going to extend is the same logic used in 2016 on a certain political event. This is 2020. IF there was a year an extension would happen, it would be this year. I also think the injury late in the playoffs could be in his mind. And quite frankly, teams will be a little more bullish going after him. Or at least should. You can acquire a good regular season player that can hit jump shots during the season but not the post-seaosn? In a hpyothetical situation, would the heat have beatem the Lakers in 5 games with Giannis instead of Bam & Herro? Probably not.

So the bottom line is that acquiring Giannis comes down to how many regular season wins is Giannis worth relative to the players you're giving up; that differential is essentially often created by including unprotected picks. For a team like Philly, he's worth 4-8 wins in the regular season and then you're probably not consistently getting waxed in the first round but I'm not sure they have the pieces.

He's not going to extend is the same logic used in 2016 on a certain political event. This is 2020. IF there was a year an extension would happen, it would be this year. I also think the injury late in the playoffs could be in his mind. And quite frankly, teams will be a little more bullish going after him. Or at least should. You can acquire a good regular season player that can hit jump shots during the season but not the post-seaosn? In a hpyothetical situation, would the heat have beatem the Lakers in 5 games with Giannis instead of Bam & Herro? Probably not.

So the bottom line is that acquiring Giannis comes down to how many regular season wins is Giannis worth relative to the players you're giving up; that differential is essentially often created by including unprotected picks. For a team like Philly, he's worth 4-8 wins in the regular season and then you're probably not consistently getting waxed in the first round but I'm not sure they have the pieces.
    I donít think Miami will try and trade for him but you kind of went off topic. When Giannis doesnít extend do you think the Bucks should trade him or take the chance he stays the following summer?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I donít think Miami will try and trade for him but you kind of went off topic. When Giannis doesnít extend do you think the Bucks should trade him or take the chance he stays the following summer?
    If I get an overwhelming offer for him, I absolutely would. If it's just a bunch of failed high draft picks that "have potential" and a high draft pick in this years draft; I wouldn't. I'd probably be looking at Klay/2/Wolves pick next year and a few mid to late pick swaps in the mid to late 2020's

we lost to the team on a once and a lifetime shot that basically swept you guys lmfao.... we bodied you when ben and joel were healthy during the season and we arent a 100 win team every season that constantly loses to a lesser seed because giannis stinks in the playoffs....

we get it... you are mad... you are mad that giannis got exposed AGAIN and that the bucks dropped the ball AGAIN... losing is fine... YOUR TEAM PLAYED BETTER WITHOUT GIANNIS ON THE FLOOR lmfao... that has never and will never be the case with joel.... good luck kid the ride is over. Enjoy the regular season mvps and wins while he ***** the bed come playoffs................... again.... THEY PLAYED BETTER WITHOUT HIM

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Not all non-Philly fans. lol
    Touchť. Most.

Depends. The process itself didn't fail. It did what it was supposed to do. The stacked up on lotto picks and drafted for upside. They actually did that fairly well. Unfortunately, the guys they took didn't fit all that well and the moves they had after hinkie have basically gotten worse and worse.

Philly is still a good team with quality talent. That's largely due to "the process." There's plenty of orgs that have been trash for years that would take the last few years for the sixers in a heartbeat. So it's hard to say it's a complete bust.

Im not a Philly fan at all, but it would have been fascinating if they would have retained hinkie to see how he would have carried out the rest of the process. On its own, the process wasn't a failure but the execution of the non-tanking stuff was the issue. So it's hard to call the tanking part of it a failure when they easily could have had vastly different results.

oh and before anyone says troll............................... tell me where i am wrong and what i said is wrong? got several people laughing at giannis in the nba area for his **** play and how the team played better without him.... the sixers do not play better without joel. Biggest plus/minus on off in the damn sport.... Raptors and now Miami exposed this fraud... congerts on that regular season mvp and defensive player of the year... when is the last time an mvp/defensive player of the year loss to the 4 seed?... thank god they played orlando... 1-8 in their last 9 games against non 8 playoff seeds............... best player in the world doh

I feel you, your troll threads have a certain feel that screams trolling 10x harder than anything MTM could ever come up with though...I like them...they are funny

The Sixers do play better without Joel. They got swept with him on the floor so there's nowhere to go but up, right? He clearly needs Ben Simmons and Jimmy Butler to carry him through the playoffs while he puts up horrible stat lines and makes excuses about how he's sick. No excuses for Giannis. He just works harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast