1 33.33%
  • Lions will have a 100+ yard rusher

2 66.67%
  • Lions will not have a 100 yard rusher

2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post

Keep hanging on to the Butler call, your HC calls have nothing to compare to that
    I couldn't help but hear Trump's voice in this response....

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    I said it on reddit that he just flat-out lacks accountability.

He fires everyone (he's replaced every coordinator and almost every position coach) and then alienates the players that don't agree with him (Diggs, Slay, Snacks, etc.).

He gets asked a question about a problem that has been an issue from his first season? Immediately deflects to something that has nothing to do with his current tenure.

He's not a leader, he's not a head coach. He's a dude going to comic con trying to cosplay as Bill Belichick. That's it.

I've been saying he and Quinn's vision was ******** before he was even hired (because we all knew where they were going post-Caldwell), and look where we are. Patricia 0-3 in season openers, 5 straight Ls to the Bears, and a total of 9 wins in 33 attempts. Hey, 9 wins, that's familiar! That's how many wins Caldwell had in his final season with a roster that was UNDENIABLY WORSE than this one.

With Marrone sneaking one by the Colts today, it's gonna be down to Patricia and Dan Quinn for first coach fired and Blank doesn't like to fire midseason. Good luck to whoever got their bets in.
    your description of his leadership sounds almost exactly like someone else...

isolate and attack anyone that disagrees with you

and deflect to something completely off topic when asked valid questions.

the exact same
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    I couldn't help but hear Trump's voice in this response....
    An astounding lack of self-awareness and responsibility? Yeah, sounds about right.

looking at our schedule we could possibly go 0-16. Stafford needs to fake an injury

I missed the game but was checking the score here and there. I laughed out loud when I checked the final score and saw they gave up 21 points in the 4th quarter.

It's pathetic that the Lions can make Mitchell look like a good NFL QB.

Also interesting to see AP go for almost 100 yards while Johnson and Swift combined got 10 carries. Whats the reasoning behind that?

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    your description of his leadership sounds almost exactly like someone else...

isolate and attack anyone that disagrees with you

and deflect to something completely off topic when asked valid questions.

the exact same
    Yep, and the same people that like that dude are the same dudes who cape for Patricia on the Lions subreddit, AKA the most positive Lions subforum on the web (though, maybe the tide is finally beginning to turn).

I missed the game but was checking the score here and there. I laughed out loud when I checked the final score and saw they gave up 21 points in the 4th quarter.

Also interesting to see AP go for almost 100 yards while Johnson and Swift combined got 10 carries. Whats the reasoning behind that?
    Lions are playing franchise mode on Madden.

Honestly i've never seen anything stupider than bringing in AP. There is no way u can split carries between the 3 of them. what the **** is the point of kerryon or swift being on the team? Quinn and Patricia are losers

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    Yep, and the same people that like that dude are the same dudes who cape for Patricia on the Lions subreddit, AKA the most positive Lions subforum on the web (though, maybe the tide is finally beginning to turn).
    I posted there once and it was a question about the effectiveness of the o-line. Thumbed down to oblivion, needless to say I have not gone back. I do converse with an ex-forum member there though so it was nice to catch up.

AP was the only back that seemed like he could get anything against the Bears front. He looked the best of the bunch imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I posted there once and it was a question about the effectiveness of the o-line. Thumbed down to oblivion, needless to say I have not gone back. I do converse with an ex-forum member there though so it was nice to catch up.
    Sadly, I'm on there a lot more than I care to admit these days. It feels like the sub is astroturfed and all the Patricia supporters are bots lol.

I remember when Rocket used to post all of the fanboy takes he got from Reddit in here.

Rocket, you’ve finally come around. Took you long enough but you’ve been lionized.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    we manged to score at the end of the half, to start the half, had a 3 score lead in a 4th lost to a QB thats less accurate than a 4th grader (not joking)

what a meltdown. Patricia has been sooooooooooo bad for sooooooooo ****ing long. its getting me sick
    when Trubisky lost 27 yards on third and long and the punt didn't even make it to the 1st down marker, I was like, ok, even the Lions can't **** this up...

welp

I should've had the mindset I had last year, I'd be celebrating tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    If there's 1 team in the NFL to make Mitch Trubisky look like an MVP QB it's the Lions. Bears win in a route.

Almost nailed it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast