Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 569
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,421

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,834
    A-Rob deleted all Bears content and references to them in his bios from his social media.

    Can't imagine they're trading him, but feels like a good sign they won't be signing him anytime soon at the very least.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    A-Rob deleted all Bears content and references to them in his bios from his social media.

    Can't imagine they're trading him, but feels like a good sign they won't be signing him anytime soon at the very least.
    https://twitter.com/runbackdave/stat...270141445?s=19

    Enviado desde mi SM-A520F mediante Tapatalk

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    Just because you swear and yell and make long posts doesnít make you right. This is one of the reasons why I left the chat over the past year, and will be doing so again. If you think a few passes missed that can be the WRs fault are ďMajorĒ mistakes, I donít know how I can convince you otherwise.
    Don't let him get to you...........Besides he went over the tape of the game with Nagy Obviously!!!

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,481
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    A-Rob deleted all Bears content and references to them in his bios from his social media.

    Can't imagine they're trading him, but feels like a good sign they won't be signing him anytime soon at the very least.
    Bears have to ask themselves

    1. Can we afford to bring him back?
    2. Are we a very good offense with him?
    3. Are we rebuilding next season?

    A trade wouldnít shock me.

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,834
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Bears have to ask themselves

    1. Can we afford to bring him back?
    2. Are we a very good offense with him?
    3. Are we rebuilding next season?

    A trade wouldnít shock me.
    Maybe it shouldn't but it'd sure shock me. Even if they don't see A-Rob in their long-term plans, their short term goal must be to win this year. You can't trade your best offensive player in an offense that's already as limited as the Bears' and still do that.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,481
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Maybe it shouldn't but it'd sure shock me. Even if they don't see A-Rob in their long-term plans, their short term goal must be to win this year. You can't trade your best offensive player in an offense that's already as limited as the Bears' and still do that.
    What are the alternatives? Hope his price comes down next season? Tag him, which I doubt the bears want to do, or let him walk. The bears donít have a QB, which basically makes them pretenders. Especially if the defense plays like dog **** as they did against the lions. I love Robinson but the best move may be to trade him. Hard to give a guy 20 mil when that side of the ball still isnít very good (putting it nicely).

    All that said, donít think theyíd trade him anytime soon and will let the situation play out

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,380
    Itíd be so Bears to lose an awesome WR that is still young, isnít a head case, and WANTED TO BE HERE.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    712
    Someone should put a character count on Kyben's posts. Lulling you to sleep shouldn't be an acceptable way to argue here. Just my opini...

    Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,369
    We moaned for years about getting a good wide receiver, now we should look to trade him? Pace has shown over the years he is crap with high draft picks, we should not trade him. Too many want to go into full rebuild mode. We have been rebuilding for over 30 years, you canít keep blowing everything up. Especially when you look at some of the older guys on the roster Pace has locked in.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,834
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    What are the alternatives? Hope his price comes down next season? Tag him, which I doubt the bears want to do, or let him walk. The bears donít have a QB, which basically makes them pretenders. Especially if the defense plays like dog **** as they did against the lions. I love Robinson but the best move may be to trade him. Hard to give a guy 20 mil when that side of the ball still isnít very good (putting it nicely).

    All that said, donít think theyíd trade him anytime soon and will let the situation play out
    They already invested money in Robert Quinn, Jimmy Graham, and Nick Foles. They're in win now mode right now. If they trade A-Rob it'd be insane. The reason you don't trade him is because doing so is essentially punting the season. Milk what you have out of him this year, and just let him walk if you have to. Maybe some combination of our young receivers break out and we decide we don't need A-Rob anyway. Heck, that could be the holdup on Pace's decision.

    With that said, we might be getting ahead of ourselves. A-Rob clearly isn't happy with things now, but I doubt it means there's no way both sides can't agree on a contract later.

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,707
    The only way you trade Arob is if Mack and any other highly paid veterans are traded as well. Then start Taylor Bray for the remainder of the year and plan on drafting a QB in the 1st 5 picks which I am OK with. This team, as it stands today, will get throttled by the upper echelon teams of the NFL IMHO.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,481
    I mean, itís likely Robinson wants to get paid around 20 mil per season. You guys comfortable paying him that? Iíd pass.

    I do agree with bibs that theyíre trying to win this season so tearing Robinson would be pretty crazy, but losing him for nothing would be pretty crazy too. Especially when the bears likely go 8-8 this season with him.

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,732
    https://twitter.com/danwiederer/stat...180008449?s=19

    Enviado desde mi SM-A520F mediante Tapatalk

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    49,421
    Sign him , heís 27 not 32

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •