Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Can I just ask once and please give it some thought

can we just give a clean slate to everyone past/present and realize **** happens/people grow up and learn and welp sports is ****ing fun. I am not talking about insane rule breakers with racist activity or hacks etc but those with dupes/trolling and so on............ lets do a complete clean slate one more time.... we are all a family here and we troll and bicker and annoy and hell even the closest of us get triggered at each other but lets be real......... its ****ing playoff time in most sports and this is a sports site so lets mellow out and enjoy the ride and pump this place up again even if some moved on.... on top of this can admins and super mods and mods come together... i am not saying allow rules to be broken but lets let **** slide a bit because playoff time... let people get mad/say some **** and go at each other about the game as long as it doesnt go to far and if it goes far just message said people and tell them to chill and if they dont ban... no issues.

PSD family... baseball/hockey/football/basketball etc... playoffs gonna be popping even if my teams are gone.

Great post, I would love to see more people and activity on here. Especially in the nba forum.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    can we just give a clean slate to everyone past/present and realize **** happens/people grow up and learn and welp sports is ****ing fun. I am not talking about insane rule breakers with racist activity or hacks etc but those with dupes/trolling and so on............ lets do a complete clean slate one more time.... we are all a family here and we troll and bicker and annoy and hell even the closest of us get triggered at each other but lets be real......... its ****ing playoff time in most sports and this is a sports site so lets mellow out and enjoy the ride and pump this place up again even if some moved on.... on top of this can admins and super mods and mods come together... i am not saying allow rules to be broken but lets let **** slide a bit because playoff time... let people get mad/say some **** and go at each other about the game as long as it doesnt go to far and if it goes far just message said people and tell them to chill and if they dont ban... no issues.

PSD family... baseball/hockey/football/basketball etc... playoffs gonna be popping even if my teams are gone.
    says the guy that posts more inflammatory content than anyone else on this forum
    🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    says the guy that posts more inflammatory content than anyone else on this forum
    awww you follow my posts

More could be overselling it though.

Yup. Want more activity in the forum? Stop handing out infractions/bans over petty **** while allowing blatant rule breaking go on with no issue in some areas (massive politics thread in the Yankee forum, along with tons of political talk in other threads in that forum).
    I haven't posted on the Yankee forum in over 2 weeks and never will again bc of the blatant favoritism and other crap that goes on.
    That place is a **** show and the mods allow it 100%. Even one of the super mods @metswon69 partakes in it daily. Several of us have left that forum bc of it. Then there's one other poster who was basically forced out due to being harassed by a mod @drt1010 in that forum. He had a thread made about him, attacking him, and even still he gets shade thrown his way even though he's been gone for 6 months @drt1010 . All this poster ever did was harmless, fun trolling. Literally never went at anyone. Never attacked anyone. Never insulted anyone.
    Wack. Sad. Pathetic.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 09-13-2020 at 09:31 PM.

this place should of been scrapped along time ago but as long as theme ads keep poping up psd here to stay

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

I wouldn't expect more than a handful of currently banned users to give a damn about coming back to PSD. Doing something like this would not significantly help traffic at all.

Though I do like the idea of a more hands off approach from the moderators. Having said that, I assume that's already gone as far as it will go with the minor changes they've made in the last year or two.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Some users trolling drives more traffic in people fighting them, but it also drives some people away.

I don't know how to enforce civil discourse ... I don't think it's possible to appeal to everyone.

There have always been trolls on the forums. Moreover, those that are aggressive are banned by the moderators immediately. And there are more thoughtful categories that constructively and within the framework of the rules breed swearing. And you seem to understand who started it all, but you cannot objectively present a violation.

I am indeed the legend of BostonRocks