Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Witten may retire so may happen! I would joke that he needs someone to pick up his 2 catches for 8 yards again, but he has been blocking his *** off on some of these TD runs.
    My only complaint about Witten is that he is taking snaps from Moreau who I am high on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    My only complaint about Witten is that he is taking snaps from Moreau who I am high on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree there but he is still getting some snaps. With the added weapons he was never going to catch as many passes as last year. One year of Witten shouldnít stunt his growth too much. May be good for him in the long run; who knows.

I was joking about a tight end in the first though.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    https://gophersports.com/sports/foot...-faalele/18316

78 DANIEL FAALELE
    CLASS Junior
    LETTERS 2
    POSITION OL
    HT./WT. 6-9 / 400
    HOMETOWN Melbourne, Australia
    HIGH SCHOOL IMG Academy
    MAJOR Business & Marketing Education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO4Tea_SBnI

https://nusports.com/sports/football...wn-slater/8396

70 RASHAWN SLATER
    HEIGHT 6-3
    WEIGHT 305
    POSITION OL
    CLASS Junior
    HOMETOWN Sugar Land, Texas
    HIGHSCHOOL Clements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnHHonusGi4
    I like these guys. Faalele is probably the most powerful run blocking ot in this draft. But him and slater are run blocking ots that both struggle against speed rushers. Which we have too many in our division alone. Slater May end up being an og in the nfl. I think faalele got pushed to rt by a guy who probably wonít be drafted by the nfl.

Good projects though. If they can get better at pass protecting, the skies the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Im still unsure of who I even want in round 1 at this point. It still will depend on where we select.

Some of the mid round 1(based on current projections of where players are thought to be at) guys I like are:

Wyatt Davis G Ohio State

Kwity Paye DE Michagan

Dylan Moses LB Alabama

Devonta Smith WR Alabama

Shaun Wade CB Ohio State

Caleb Farley CB Virginia Tech

If we manage to pick late 1st so far I like

Trey Smith G Tennessee

Terrace Marshall Jr WR LSU

Alex Leatherwood T Alabama(if Raiders decide to move on from Brown)

Some 1st/2nd round guys I want to see more of

Paris Ford S Pittsbrugh

Jevon Holland S Oregon

Carlos Basham Jr DE Wake Forest

Jay Tufele DL USC

Asante Samuel Jr CB Florida State

Tyler Shelvin DL LSU

I know thats mostly just a name dump but this college season has been weird of course as we all know. I'm looking forward to seeing how players finish the season.

Also I do like our corner back unit is starting to develop. Mullen / Johnson / Arnette / Robinson has some strong potential and looking forward to that unit playing together more. I just think this CB class is pretty good and its hard to not just take a good CB if one is there.
    I would love to get a great de in this draft. Every draft has a dominant de that everyone knows will be great like bosa, young, etc. except this one. Rousseau and Paye are top guys cuz of potential. In other drafts they might not go in the first round.

My favorites are Sewell, surtain, parsons, Wyatt(Davis), Samuel, Moses, leatherwood. Chase and Waddle.

Realistically, we wonít pick high enough for almost all of these guys. Maybe Moses, leatherwood and Samuel will be there. Samuel could be there late first or early second round.

I wouldn't mind saying adios to T.Brown and using the money he's currently collecting for depth at all positions across this team. The money we've thrown at him and the performance we've gained from him are ridiculous. He's NEVER available. Grabbing a massive tackle in the early rounds and on the cheap could be a wise move. Brown is overrated considering his availability (Or lack thereof). Give coach Cable (Who's done an AMAZING JOB with this O-line) another chess piece to tinker with. With the players we currently have on the O-line and the way they've prepared every week, a stud OT wouldn't be forced into game action immediately. Again, we could use the money from Brown's contract to solidify the entire team. There's a huge chunk of change committed to Brown...Let's take Browns money and give it to a DT that legitimately forces pressure on every down. Adios Brown. Hello cap space 2021.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Fans are calling him Wyatt. Kinda like folks mostly call cam cam instead of newton. Etc.

Who donít you think will be a first rounder?

And who do you think will be?
    It's not that I don't think he could be selected in the 1st round, I personally don't see him as 'Special' that's all my man. Quenton Nelson is 'Special' my friend. I don't even think Wyatt is the best OG in College Football. I think the best OG in College football is Zion Johnson 77 Boston College, but he is playing waaaay out of position at LT presently for them xD

He is such a solid LG.

My guy is Deonte Brown 65 Alabama though as I have stated before. He fits the Raiders perfectly too.

I like these guys. Faalele is probably the most powerful run blocking ot in this draft. But him and slater are run blocking ots that both struggle against speed rushers. Which we have too many in our division alone. Slater May end up being an og in the nfl. I think faalele got pushed to rt by a guy who probably wonít be drafted by the nfl.

Good projects though. If they can get better at pass protecting, the skies the limit
    Another Huge RT I just watched is Caleb Jones Indiana 77 6'7 362 who has beautiful feet and movement skills. He has a few technical flaws but they can be coached. I'd also love him to be the pick and see what coach Cable (yes I am gladly eating crow) can do with him

It's not that I don't think he could be selected in the 1st round, I personally don't see him as 'Special' that's all my man. Quenton Nelson is 'Special' my friend. I don't even think Wyatt is the best OG in College Football. I think the best OG in College football is Zion Johnson 77 Boston College, but he is playing waaaay out of position at LT presently for them xD

He is such a solid LG.

My guy is Deonte Brown 65 Alabama though as I have stated before. He fits the Raiders perfectly too.
    I like me some zion. But heís not Ben the best ol guy on his team. The center is. Zion has tech issues. Tech issues kinda scares off scouts when it comes to ol.

I have to disagree my friend. Davis will be drafted in the top 15 and be a beast. No holes in his game

My mock v 2:
    First trade Littleton for a fourth rounder.
    I like a lot of guys in this draft.

R1- Moses lb bama - We need good lb play. Best lb on the board. Parsons will be top 5 pick.

R2- Jones DE Pitt - kid can get after the qb.

R3- Stiner S Fl

R4- Zion Johnson OG BC- solidifies our inside

R5- Amon-Ra St Brown WR USC- great hands, good route runner.

R6- Munford OT OSU - great Ot. Injury prone for a couple years and is healthy. He is one of the best ots in the nation. But folks shy away due to his past.

R6- Master Teague RB OSU - fast and tough runner

R7- Whiteside DT Missouri- tough, 3 tech guy, needs some polish. Very raw

He is such a solid LG.

I like me some deonte brown too

I hate to say it, but any pick after the first round was really bad last year.

Arnette will be good. But he should have been a second rounder. I would have rather had Murray or queen in the first

I hate to say it, but any pick after the first round was really bad last year.

Arnette will be good. But he should have been a second rounder. I would have rather had Murray or queen in the first
    Everything Iíve seen of Arnette in pros so far says first rounder sticky coverage physical against run tough as nails. Draft value for CB position is very high value.

Bryan Edwards won starting job only injury has limited his playing time howís that a really bad pick?

Simpson showed some nice plays in his time ,he will be better next season. Howís that a really bad pick?

I think Arnette is going to be a top cb. He will get better and better.

Edwards has had 116 yards alllll year. He has troubles getting open and has been a bit of a disappointment. He can get better.

Simpson is horrible. Started 1 game. Has had 3 penalties and gave up a sack. 39 pff grade. Heís bad.

I think Arnette is going to be a top cb. He will get better and better.

Edwards has had 116 yards alllll year. He has troubles getting open and has been a bit of a disappointment. He can get better.

Simpson is horrible. Started 1 game. Has had 3 penalties and gave up a sack. 39 pff grade. Heís bad.
    No preseason or a full off season. Maybe a little more patience is warranted. You wonít develop any team writing off rookies this early. Rookies on good teams donít have much impact year 1. Itís a sign of a good well run franchise. I also saw Simpson do a superb slam so I know he can be physical like we want.

We need a pass rusher. Josh Allen was the guy instead of ferrell. In the 1st pass rush is 100% a must. Move ferrell inside and see if he can turn it around, because heís looking like a bust

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast