Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    17: R1 P17 DL Christian Barmore - Alabama
    48: R2 P16 LB Zaven Collins - Tulsa
    80: R3 P16 S Jevon Holland - Oregon
    121: R4 P16 RB Khalil Herbert - Virginia Tech
    163: R5 P18 EDGE Jordan Smith - UAB
    246: R7 P20 DL Osa Odighizuwa - UCLA

Donít know enough about the players yet.., mostly seeing how the first couple picks can work out. I think most ppl would approve of the first two. I like a RB in the 4th.
    I love it. Buuut Collins wonít make it to round 2. Holland wonít make it out of the first 42 picks. Love it though

What if barmore and Rousseau arenít there. Who do we go with?

And we canít trade down and we got Marcus Williams in fa.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

I believe Collins is the #2 defensive prospect after Micah Parsons.

If heís there at #17, you draft him. Collins gives you an elite LB playmaker for the next 5-10 years.

He had 14 sacks. 83 year old Jordan had 7.
    Now the dbs they had were amazing. Lattimore, Jenkins, Marcus Williams, m Jenkins.

Ok letís say he played in 5 games in the last two years. Doesnít matter much. Still had 0 production in two years. And only had 3 sacks in 48 games??? I have no idea in what world that is worth giving any money to.
    You still don't know what you're talking about. Tell me again how th Saints don't have a top DL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I would probably draft an OT to replace T. Brown then draft a DT in the 2nd round.

Paye?

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I believe Collins is the #2 defensive prospect after Micah Parsons.

If heís there at #17, you draft him. Collins gives you an elite LB playmaker for the next 5-10 years.
    I would would have them ranked like this:
    1 parsons
    2 Surtain
    3 Barmore
    4 Horn
    5 Collins(jumped from a late second rounder to a top 20 guy)
    6 Samuel(dropped out of the first round after the season was over for two weeks. Lol) what changed?
    7 Moses(magically dropped from a mid first rounder to a mid second rounder)
    8 Wilson(considered a top 20 pick, magically now a late second)
    9 Rousseau(based off of high ceiling)
    10 Browning(would be a great third round pick up)

Collins wasnít even considered a first rounder until a couple weeks after the season was over. I like him though. I like Baron Browning just as much.

Over rated is Farley. Only been a cb for a couple years. Easily has the talent. Doesnít know the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    You still don't know what you're talking about. Tell me again how th Saints don't have a top DL.
    They have a top line PLAY due to the best defensive backfield in the nfl. Understand?
    And Hendrickson having 14 sacks and didnít start first 3 games.

Let me explain it this ways how hard is it on the dl if the qb has nowhere to throw the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Realistically they can sign whoever they want. Money talks. There is plenty of DL talent out other than Watt and Williams
    So what was your idea? You said sign whomever they want. Doesnít mean thatís what we need. We need a good 3 tech. And watt is a longshot. Williams might be tagged(I would tag him). After that there really arenít many great 3 tech in fa. I saw a report that watt would possibly get 17-18 mil a year.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Paye?
    Ot sure I would want Paye. He had 11 sacks total in 4 years. First full season 2 sacks and second 6 sacks. Last year 2 sacks and both came in the same game. He looks a lot like a freak with not a lot of production. Ferrell looks better. IMO

Speaking of risers and fallers. I was looking up old mocks from the end of the season.
    Fallers:
    Moses dropped from a 1st rounder at the end of the season to this week a late second without an explanation.

CB Kendrick was considered a first rounder at the end of the season. And now saw him mocked in the beginning of the 3rd??

Trask was considered a first. Now I see him in second and third rounds.

WR Olave he was considered a first rounder. Now dropped to the second. They say heís the best route runner and has the speed and hands to go with it.

DT Nixon magically dropped out of the first round.

CB Tyson Campbell was a first rounder. I see him now mocked in some as a third.

Saw Wyatt Davis being considered as the canít miss o linemen and a top 15 pick, now heís a mid second???

I know itís not a big drop but it was considered Lawrence number one and Fields number two overall. I just saw a draft that had Zach Wilson. Number two. Had fields drop out of the top 10 picks. Had lance picked right behind him. Lol
    Fields is a good football player

Speaking of risers and fallers. I was looking up old mocks from the end of the season.
    Fallers:
    Moses dropped from a 1st rounder at the end of the season to this week a late second without an explanation.

CB Kendrick was considered a first rounder at the end of the season. And now saw him mocked in the beginning of the 3rd??

Trask was considered a first. Now I see him in second and third rounds.

WR Olave he was considered a first rounder. Now dropped to the second. They say heís the best route runner and has the speed and hands to go with it.

DT Nixon magically dropped out of the first round.

CB Tyson Campbell was a first rounder. I see him now mocked in some as a third.

Saw Wyatt Davis being considered as the canít miss o linemen and a top 15 pick, now heís a mid second???

I know itís not a big drop but it was considered Lawrence number one and Fields number two overall. I just saw a draft that had Zach Wilson. Number two. Had fields drop out of the top 10 picks. Had lance picked right behind him. Lol
    Fields is a good football player
    If that means the Raiders can get Moses and Nixon in later rounds, so be it. Both have talent.

I like Collins. His stock ďroseĒ because his film is fantastic. Heís a really good player. In a Gus Bradley defense, heíll step in and contribute immediately. A player contributing immediately is exactly what the Raiders need.

Thanks for coming on shred. I was getting lonely out here.

I just thought it was strange that nobody watched him and evaluated him as a first until the season was over??? Something doesnít smell right.

They have a top line PLAY due to the best defensive backfield in the nfl. Understand?
    And Hendrickson having 14 sacks and didnít start first 3 games.

Let me explain it this ways how hard is it on the dl if the qb has nowhere to throw the ball?
    Hendrickson didn't start last year and they still had a top 10 defense. Top 5 run defense. They have top DL play because they have good a good DL rotation. My buddy who is a big Saints fan even says Hendrickson won't be a big loss. He was a luxury for them. That's how good their DL is
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

So what was your idea? You said sign whomever they want. Doesnít mean thatís what we need. We need a good 3 tech. And watt is a longshot. Williams might be tagged(I would tag him). After that there really arenít many great 3 tech in fa. I saw a report that watt would possibly get 17-18 mil a year.
    The max I'd pay for Watt is 15M. And that's a lot. I see him getting Around 12M. We absolutely need his leadership on this defense. He can still play too.

Jurell Casey is another option at 3T. I'd take a hard look at Rankins too. Very underrated who can play both DT positions

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast