Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I have not seen him mocked in the 1st round. He has good tape but regressed in 2020. He had a bad year actually. Good chance he is a day 3 pick
    Yeah, I havenít seen round 1 either. Mostly 3-4. But I have a feeling weíd have to get him in second round. Maybe we could trade up from third.

Yep I have seen him in late first in January.

Along with Moses being an early second. Not now.

Wyatt Davis being a top 15, now a second rounder.

Fields considered the number two pick of the draft.

Sewell was considered top 3. Not now.

Rousseau was considered top ten.

Vera-tucker was considered the second best ot. Not now.

Round 1 Pick 17: Micah Parsons, ILB/OLB, Penn State (A)
    Round 2 Pick 16: Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 15: Richie Grant, FS/SS, Central Florida (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 16: Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 18: Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 23: Michal Menet, C/OG, Penn State (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 20: Warren Jackson, WR, Colorado State (A+)

I donít put much stock into these draft simulators. It is fin to see how we could use the picks snd where this draft is talent heavy.

Seems like round 3 there is still some good OL options. The scouting reports on the players looked like borderline LT quality players. So finding a RT in the third seems very possible. Seems like a great FS spot too.

And Hubbard was more of an impulse buy... seemed too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    And Hubbard was more of an impulse buy... seemed too good to pass up.
    Get Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma with that 4th pick

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    Get Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma with that 4th pick
    Heís good too. Less production, but more if a complete back. Similar to Jacobs.

Chuba seems more like drake, lol. Except without the burner speed. But had high production.

What do people think about Andre Cisco as a mid round FS. Looks to be a ball hawk but def needs some coaching. Could be a good fit in the system tho. Anyone actually watch him?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    What do people think about Andre Cisco as a mid round FS. Looks to be a ball hawk but def needs some coaching. Could be a good fit in the system tho. Anyone actually watch him?
    As long as he brings chicks in thongs, Iím good with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His name has come up a lot on Raiders Report..chat sports with Mitch..YouTube.

Micah Parsons I want to say at LB could be an option or Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-...afety-rankings

Hereís a pretty good list. Cisco seems solid. I like Richie grant but thereís a few solid choices.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-...afety-rankings

Hereís a pretty good list. Cisco seems solid. I like Richie grant but thereís a few solid choices.
    Andre Cisco unfortunately got hurt but he got hurt at a good time, if there is ever a good time to get hurt, early in the season. He was able to get the ACL repaired and rehabbed. I would take him in the 3rd round as one of our two picks but I understand that WFT is looking at him pretty hard as well. I would sit him and let him get stronger in his first year and then see what we got in the second year. I feel that it would be as if we received two first round picks in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    His name has come up a lot on Raiders Report..chat sports with Mitch..YouTube.

Micah Parsons I want to say at LB could be an option or Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The problem with Mitch is he will do things like say weíre going to sign Moton in fa when they said he was getting tagged and even after he was tagged he said we should get him through fa. Half of his show lately is about manscaping, making bets, buying tshirts and getting people to message him to get him to drink a beer. Just put out the info. He usually will be quick on the signings or reports. But 5 out of 10 minutes are commercials for sponsors or subscribing requesting.

I like parsons, Collins, Moses or Browning. Guys who can play the slb role

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    The problem with Mitch is he will do things like say weíre going to sign Moton in fa when they said he was getting tagged and even after he was tagged he said we should get him through fa. Half of his show lately is about manscaping, making bets, buying tshirts and getting people to message him to get him to drink a beer. Just put out the info. He usually will be quick on the signings or reports. But 5 out of 10 minutes are commercials for sponsors or subscribing requesting.

I like parsons, Collins, Moses or Browning. Guys who can play the slb role
    Id add Cameron McGrone to your list also. If he is there in the 3rd round I think thatís where he is projected. I like Georgia guard Ben Cleveland in the 3rd as another possibility.

Vic Tafur@VicTafur

Mike Mayock & Tom Cable at USCís pro day today to check out G/T Alijah Vera-Tucker. Quick with good control, power & hands. Measured 6-4 1/2 & 308 with 32 1/8 arm. 5.10 40. Not ideal length for tackle, but first-rounder should start for long time at G or RT in the NFL. #Raiders

Round 1 Pick 17: Micah Parsons, ILB/OLB, Penn State (A)
    Round 2 Pick 16: Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 15: Richie Grant, FS/SS, Central Florida (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 16: Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 18: Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 23: Michal Menet, C/OG, Penn State (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 20: Warren Jackson, WR, Colorado State (A+)

I donít put much stock into these draft simulators. It is fin to see how we could use the picks snd where this draft is talent heavy.

Seems like round 3 there is still some good OL options. The scouting reports on the players looked like borderline LT quality players. So finding a RT in the third seems very possible. Seems like a great FS spot too.
    I like the Richie Grant pick but I think he is going round 2. I also see Marvin Wilson as a day 3 pick. Still building my mock but I have both of those guys in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast