Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The max I'd pay for Watt is 15M. And that's a lot. I see him getting Around 12M. We absolutely need his leadership on this defense. He can still play too.

Jurell Casey is another option at 3T. I'd take a hard look at Rankins too. Very underrated who can play both DT positions
    Rumors are that his top offer right now is 15-16 million. So you’re right on with his value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The max I'd pay for Watt is 15M. And that's a lot. I see him getting Around 12M. We absolutely need his leadership on this defense. He can still play too.

Jurell Casey is another option at 3T. I'd take a hard look at Rankins too. Very underrated who can play both DT positions
    I seriously doubt we can land Watt. He want's to get paid for his services, but his motivation is not money. He wants a shot at a championship. With his age and the condition of our organization the Raider's don't have good odds of fighting for one.

Keep your fingers crossed on this years draft, because it is the only way we can make a significant impact on this roster. Our FA decisions have been miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    I seriously doubt we can land Watt. He want's to get paid for his services, but his motivation is not money. He wants a shot at a championship. With his age and the condition of our organization the Raider's don't have good odds of fighting for one.

Keep your fingers crossed on this years draft, because it is the only way we can make a significant impact on this roster. Our FA decisions have been miserable.
    I mean reports came out recently that Watt still had the Raiders on his list. Im not sure we land him either but the potential is there.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I mean reports came out recently that Watt still had the Raiders on his list. Im not sure we land him either but the potential is there.
    If all other possibilities fall through i guess it could happen.

We are the last kid to get picked for kick ball in the school yard...

If all other possibilities fall through i guess it could happen.

We are the last kid to get picked for kick ball in the school yard...
    Yes we are the uncoordinated fat boy nobody wants to play with.

I wish we could change that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Yes we are the uncoordinated fat boy nobody wants to play with.

I wish we could change that.

Im not sure thats true. Raiders are currently over the cap. Not like we are being used as a team with a ton of cap to be used as negotiations. Raiders aren't the team anymore you just name because we are willing to overpay anyone. Those days are gone. For better or worse players like to play for Gruden. Being mentioned as a potential place to sign/be traded to means more then it would have before.

Im not sure thats true. Raiders are currently over the cap. Not like we are being used as a team with a ton of cap to be used as negotiations. Raiders aren't the team anymore you just name because we are willing to overpay anyone. Those days are gone. For better or worse players like to play for Gruden. Being mentioned as a potential place to sign/be traded to means more then it would have before.
    Then why does our name come up everytime a new potential FA is available. Why dont we ever sign big said FA?

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Littleton, Antonio Brown and Trent Brown were considered big free agents. Moss, Richard seymour and douche bag sapp were considered to be huge too

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Then why does our name come up everytime a new potential FA is available. Why dont we ever sign big said FA?

We have, but some do not work out.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Littleton, Antonio Brown and Trent Brown were considered big free agents. Moss, Richard seymour and douche bag sapp were considered to be huge too
    AB & Seymour were trades.

Moss was 16-17 years ago

Littleton? Maybe. We sure paid him as one!

TB was not on anyone’s radar as a big time FA
    Not like Watt, Brady or Reggie White was in his day. Again, we paid him like one!

I appreciate your perspective, but I struggle with belief

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    We have, but some do not work out.
    From my experience most big time FA’s have not worked out.

Hudson is only one that comes to mind that truly earned every penny of his contract. At least in the past decade.

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...-recent-study/

No Raiders 1st rounders making it to a second contract since McFadden...

Yeah, within a normal organization Mack would've been re-signed, but we prove over and over that we are not a normal organization. And not in a good way...

I appreciate your perspective, but I struggle with belief
    I can understand not having the same thoughts as I do here. The Raiders havent exactly given us the ability to trust them easily. Even though this season did not end as I had hoped I do believe we are on a steady rise and that players do want to play for us.

AB & Seymour were trades.

Moss was 16-17 years ago

Littleton? Maybe. We sure paid him as one!

TB was not on anyone’s radar as a big time FA
    Not like Watt, Brady or Reggie White was in his day. Again, we paid him like one!
    Yea trades. I was thinking of big name pick ups. Period

Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast