Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/JoshDubowAP/stat...51010810187782

#Raiders have been given back the 6th round pick they had previously been docked by NFL for COVID violations. They have pick 200

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/JoshDubowAP/stat...51010810187782

#Raiders have been given back the 6th round pick they had previously been docked by NFL for COVID violations. They have pick 200
    That's awesome.That's a potential safety/corner/wr,everything helps.
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    If Barmore is there we will get him and one of the other DTs will be on thin ice.
    Barmore has grown on me as a prospect. Potential is there. Reminds me a bit of Chris Jones. I'm cool with him if we trade down to the 20s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I would love to agree with you TrueFan, but you know the relatively recent draft history of this organization. It isn't hard to imagine us passing him up and other projected stars to get someone who is SUPER fast or who they think is going to be good.
    Or, they decide to draft someone who was successful at one position, with the intention of changing their position to some other position the player has never played in his life, because of course, the "braintrust" knows better!!

I see JOK on the board at #17 and I get nervous.

Then again, who says the Raiders won't draft Bateman from Minnesota?

I know we have needs, but I really hope our first round pick is an impact player. Pretty much any position would be ok with me- except maybe TE and RB. With our recent signings, safety is probably our biggest need. And oline. But other than TE and RB, I donít think any position is really above average. We need an impact player to help give us an identity. We need a great football player who is also physically dominate.

As for a sleeper pick, anyone have input on Marvin Wilson? I see he is projected as a 3rd/4th round pick. He had a bad 2020... but before that I read stories projecting him as a top 10 pick. His 2019 highlights look great.

As for safety, Richie grant looks good on this film breakdown.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRhcbgowWjk

Heís projected around round 3

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We now have 8 picks:

1 - 1st
    1 - 2nd
    2 - 3rds
    1 - 4th
    2 - 5ths
    1 - 6th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now, if we can only find someone who knows how to use them . . . Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    As for safety, Richie grant looks good on this film breakdown.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRhcbgowWjk

Heís projected around round 3
    Richie had a great senior bowl and definitely elevated his stock. I think he's a second rounder and and if the raiders go RT at 17 I'd very pleased if Richie was our 2nd pick

I know we have needs, but I really hope our first round pick is an impact player. Pretty much any position would be ok with me- except maybe TE and RB. With our recent signings, safety is probably our biggest need. And oline. But other than TE and RB, I donít think any position is really above average. We need an impact player to help give us an identity. We need a great football player who is also physically dominate.

As for a sleeper pick, anyone have input on Marvin Wilson? I see he is projected as a 3rd/4th round pick. He had a bad 2020... but before that I read stories projecting him as a top 10 pick. His 2019 highlights look great.
    Heís a 3 and 5 tech guy. A lot of explosiveness, good hand fighter. Reported that he needs to put some meat on his legs or he will just be a rotational 3 tech in the nfl.

I have watched Marvin Wilson for 4 years at FSU he is very productive and a natural leader. This is something that we need sorely both on and off the field.

I also like Marvin Wilson. I guess he's not a sleeper anymore either
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    I also like Marvin Wilson. I guess he's not a sleeper anymore either
    Itís weird switch. Originally Wilson was being mocked at the end of round 1. Now heís being mocked anywhere from late 2 to mid 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Itís weird switch. Originally Wilson was being mocked at the end of round 1. Now heís being mocked anywhere from late 2 to mid 3rd.
    I have not seen him mocked in the 1st round. He has good tape but regressed in 2020. He had a bad year actually. Good chance he is a day 3 pick

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Heís a 3 and 5 tech guy. A lot of explosiveness, good hand fighter. Reported that he needs to put some meat on his legs or he will just be a rotational 3 tech in the nfl.
    He has great instincts.

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast