Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I like what I saw from Browning. He's able to diagnose plays, he can get sideline to sideline, he's able to get off tackles, tackles well, and can rush the passer.

It looks like OT right now in the first round. Havenít even sniffed at an ot in fa. There should be about 3 good ones at our pick. Maybe darrisaw, Jenkins and cosmi.

I think slater will be gone. And a lot of teams have Vera tucker, Carmen and leatherwood slated as ogs.

Little looks like a second rounder. So does mayfield and eichenberg(seems like a solid ot. But not a physically gifted guy). Maybe radunz or Hudson as late second, early 3rd.

It looks like OT right now in the first round. Havenít even sniffed at an ot in fa. There should be about 3 good ones at our pick. Maybe darrisaw, Jenkins and cosmi.

I think slater will be gone. And a lot of teams have Vera tucker, Carmen and leatherwood slated as ogs.

Little looks like a second rounder. So does mayfield and eichenberg(seems like a solid ot. But not a physically gifted guy). Maybe radunz or Hudson as late second, early 3rd.
    I believe so too, the writing is on the wall. And if his recent draft patterns hold true (they will) it will be someone that is near unanimously slated as a reach. Those fellas you mentioned as 2nd round prospects/OG, those I think are our main targets. Expect another head scratcher from Gruden.

Itís obvious they want either slater, parsons or newsome(possible trade back pick). I donít think parsons or slater will be there. Just too much talent to be picked as late as 17.

I think darrisaw should be the pick. But I wouldnít be surprised if we traded back and drafted either newsome, Jenkins or cosmi and get an extra earlier pick with it.

Itís obvious they want either slater, parsons or newsome(possible trade back pick). I donít think parsons or slater will be there. Just too much talent to be picked as late as 17.

I think darrisaw should be the pick. But I wouldnít be surprised if we traded back and drafted either newsome, Jenkins or cosmi and get an extra earlier pick with it.
    Trading down would be ideal IMO. Once the top rated players are gone before we pick I think youíre splitting hairs between the next batch of prospects. Guys like Newsome/Jenkins/Collins could be outstanding value in the 20s.

My Sleeper Trill Williams DB Syracuse HT 6'2 WT 208 40 low 4.4 VERT: 36 BROAD 10-03 SHTL 4.27 L-DRILL 7.17 BP: 20 Hand 0900 Arm 3118 Wing 7458

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/03/20...rill-williams/

Okay, two things, if we are picking this young man, we are going to a full zone scheme. Two, we had better trade back (to get league value) and not select him at 17.

Three,............ what the hell are we doing 😂

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Okay, two things, if we are picking this young man, we are going to a full zone scheme. Two, we had better trade back (to get league value) and not select him at 17.

Three,............ what the hell are we doing 😂
    This is the Raiders, I think they put a bunch of names in a hat and pick one on draft day.

AFC West Notes

Raiders talked to S Lawrence White virtually.

My wife is due with our daughter on the 29th...she better not make me choose between her birthday and the draft for the rest of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Liberty LB Anthony Butler. 67 tackles as a senior, 2 INT's and 4 TFL's. Quality run stopper at the LB position.

Butler has met virtually with the #Cowboys, #Raiders and #Bengals. The #Packers, #Ravens, #49ers, #Giants, #Chiefs, #Steelers and #Colts have also made contact.

--

#UCF WR/TE Jacob Harris (6-5, 219) recently made @dpbrugler
    's Top 10 sleepers list. The NFL is split on which position Harris will play. He's a big pass catcher.

Harris has met with the #Titans, #Patriots, #Cardinals, #49ers, #Texans, #Panthers, #Giants, #Jets, #Rams & #Raiders

Here is the thing, Mayock talked about playmakers, And not having one on defense....

Yannick is one

We trade up and get Parsons, He will be our playmaker, Difference maker on defense Mayock has been talking all off season about.

We trade our 1st and 2nd to the Panthers, We get our man, MP, still have 2 second day picks in the 3rd round

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    My ife is due with our daughter on the 29th...she better not make me choose between her birthday and the draft for the rest of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ouch, a daughter to boot. You are done....you can always slyly check the smart phone while on mute. Congrats.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast